A jew asked me yesterday where the trainstation at (gtfih)

NiBBaCel

NiBBaCel

PSL 8
Joined
Aug 31, 2019
Posts
3,062
Reputation
2,281
I was just chillin outdoors and this jew ( legit jew with suit and dumbass hat and them jew locks) asked me :" Brother , where is the trainsatation ?"
no joke , my heart strted beating really fast and I thought he wouuld gimme some jew inside infos or chash or some shit or that knwoledge so me said :" yeah i'll show u"
then I walked with him to the trainstation but he didnt said something intersted when we arrived I asked him if he could gimme some infos bout how they control the world but he told me to fuck off: :(
 
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
V7qLjXx
 
  • Love it
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
JFL if you really asked him that 😂
 

Similar threads

theblueprints
Replies
21
Views
106
looksmaxxing_
looksmaxxing_
IOD
Replies
3
Views
45
volcel110
volcel110
Z
Replies
18
Views
100
supersaiyancarp27
supersaiyancarp27
IndecentEyes
Replies
1
Views
28
Clqs
Clqs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top