A kid said "I mog you" to me in real life.

L

lonelycurry

Kraken
I was at campus today minding my own business and walking to my next class. I happened to walk by two people, both of them about 6 feet tall, white, and looking to be about 18.

As a walked by, one of them looked at me and said, "I mog you, bro." I was completely shocked and froze. I was flabbergasted to hear a phase from such a niche and obscure part of the internet, and one that I was affiliated with.

The kid and his friend stared at me, waiting for a reaction. I put my head down and walked away fast, not saying a word and literally shaking. I could hear them laughing from behind.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ineonx, FUE Mogger, 14vic and 15 others
Tales

• +1
Reactions: yodasbigonials, liberiangrimreaper and Nirvana
I was at campus today minding my own business and walking to my next class, and I happened to walk by two people, both of them looking to be about 18. As a walked by, one of them looked at me and said, "I mog you, bro." I was completely shocked and stood still. I was flabbergasted to hear a phase from such a niche and obscure part of the internet, and one that I was affiliated with. The kid and his friend stared at me, waiting for a reaction. I put my head down and walked away fast, and I could hear them laughing from behind.
Imagine being that ugly, brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, boss8055, Suns9999 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Zonar, tombradylover, ElTruecel and 4 others
I was at campus today minding my own business and walking to my next class, and I happened to walk by two people, both of them looking to be about 18.

As a walked by, one of them looked at me and said, "I mog you, bro." I was completely shocked and stood still. I was flabbergasted to hear a phase from such a niche and obscure part of the internet, and one that I was affiliated with.

The kid and his friend stared at me, waiting for a reaction from me. I put my head down and walked away fast, and I could hear them laughing from behind.
It’s not a niche anymore, looksmaxxing terms became mainstream af.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BinPanda and liberiangrimreaper
Tales from the temples of Madyha Pradesh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bipolar Vamp6ix, scrunchables, Zonar and 7 others
Just a victim tbh who says that to a random person they knew you wouldn’t do or even say shit

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
I was at campus today minding my own business and walking to my next class. I happened to walk by two people, both of them about 6 feet tall, white, and looking to be about 18.

As a walked by, one of them looked at me and said, "I mog you, bro." I was completely shocked and froze. I was flabbergasted to hear a phase from such a niche and obscure part of the internet, and one that I was affiliated with.

The kid and his friend stared at me, waiting for a reaction. I put my head down and walked away fast, not saying a word and on the verge of tears. I could hear them laughing from behind.
jfl

Just a victim tbh who says that to a random person they knew you wouldn’t do or even say shit
What do you mean I'm "just a victim" I just stated what happened to me 30 minutes ago.

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
Why are people laughing

• JFL
Reactions: FUE Mogger, Suns9999 and The Grinch
go ER

• +1
Reactions: ineonx
What do you mean I'm "just a victim" I just stated what happened to me 30 minutes ago.
Cus your clearly lacking dimorphism in your frame , they wouldn’t say that to Tyson fury would they

Cus your clearly lacking dimorphism in your frame , they wouldn’t say that to Tyson fury would they
Okay idiot, let me just customize my character like some of you retards think you can do

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Suns9999
Okay idiot, let me just customize my character like some of you retards think you can do
I didn’t say you can so that , what I am saying is it’s over for a framecel like you

The kid and his friend stared at me, waiting for a reaction. I put my head down and walked away fast, not saying a word and literally shaking. I could hear them laughing from behind.
Mog is not niche. Mog is mainstream as hell. Literally in the normie vocab just like over and chad now are.

Remember everyone. Gatekeep Gaslight and girlboss. Never spread looksmax methods. Keep shit contained.

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
nigga its mainstream

Mog is not as underground as you think

Its used all over normie tik tok and has been used in the gymcel community for years

and then the president called

• JFL
Reactions: lonelycurry, boss8055 and piec
Should've uppercut that little brat mf and dislocated his jaw

Imagine being indian(im assuming by your username op) and still being scared of white bullies you literally have no excuse you indians arent small and weak like ricecels so you are a cuck if you dont fight back

Brutal they wouldn't have said it if you were black or white indians and gooks are the least intimidating race due to their inhibition

Did he start mewing after

I got insulted by a little girl, fuck this world. Came very close to ending something that day.

Last edited: