a LANDWHALE thought she had a chance with me

D

Deleted member 19798

Wearing gucci, drive bys and gang shit
In my school during lunch periods, I usually just look around and sometimes accidentally stare at people. And so, I was staring at a landwhale for too long and she caught me and we made eye contact :sick:. In my head I’m thinking fuak pls don’t let her think I’m into her. Next period I caught her in my peripheral vision eyeing me down trying to give me an IOI. But I brutally ignored it. She then tried standing next to the table I was sitting and I immediately stood up and went to the toilet. JFL U STUPID LANDWHALE IF U THINK U GOT A CHANCE WITH ME???? GO TO UR LOOKSMATCH U HYPERGAMOUS WHORE

dnr

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: _MVP_, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 19453 and 5 others
she thinks cute girls aren't after you

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 19798
she thinks cute girls aren't after you
I don’t think that’s how foids think. They are delusional af in what they think they can get

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 23778 and 3 others
I don’t think that’s how foids think. They are delusional af in what they think they can get
idk i only got always stacy of the class going after me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 21700 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: GamerCel
you gotta accept reality if you were meant to be simped by the gl girls it would have already happened

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
Lulz

this was 2016... already got the stacy of the school. now she's an OF whore

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Enfant terrible, ReadBooksEveryday and NFA PB
ive been approached from girls ranging from ltb to htb/arguably stacylites so yea low tier girls are delusional and think they can get guys 5 points above their looks level

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 19798
A man's trash is another man's treasure

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird and Deleted member 19798
ss of convos mean fucking nothing, i could post a jb saying i look godlike but that wont make me chad, these stupid ss are getting old, only ioi is piv, stop the cope now
Facts

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird
In my school during lunch periods, I usually just look around and sometimes accidentally stare at people. And so, I was staring at a landwhale for too long and she caught me and we made eye contact :sick:. In my head I’m thinking fuak pls don’t let her think I’m into her. Next period I caught her in my peripheral vision eyeing me down trying to give me an IOI. But I brutally ignored it. She then tried standing next to the table I was sitting and I immediately stood up and went to the toilet. JFL U STUPID LANDWHALE IF U THINK U GOT A CHANCE WITH ME???? GO TO UR LOOKSMATCH U HYPERGAMOUS WHORE

dnr
She probably thought you were jacking it to her in the toilet

• JFL
Reactions: NFA PB and Deleted member 19798
I can’t read pizza spaghet so translate
don't worry... it's really important to me but... i'm already so happy you asked me out

• JFL
Screen Shot 2022 11 22 at 55703 PM

• Hmm...
ss of convos mean fucking nothing, i could post a jb saying i look godlike but that wont make me chad, these stupid ss are getting old, only ioi is piv, stop the cope now
can you though?? did they ever said that to you? were they stacies? and yeah ofc going piv requires the full package not only looks, i agree. 90% of basement rotters here couldn't get past the first stage even if they had it

• JFL
don't worry... it's really important to me but... i'm already so happy you asked me out
honestly I believe it. U might be ugly hot to women like Pete davidson

Incel trait: humblebrag about lower tier bitch iois to prove how Chadly you look and how high your standards are

Incel trait: humblebrag about lower tier bitch iois to prove how Chadly you look and how high your standards are
I’m HTN on a good day and my standard is MTBs. Jfl not wanting a landwhale is ‘high standard’

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778

dnr
Which flavour?

• Hmm...
fat honey boo boo GIF

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 19798
  • JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, NFA PB and Deleted member 19798
You literally posted about restraining orders back in 2021
yeah that's what happens when you threaten people. jfl if you think chad can get away with EVERYTHING
some things are just not meant to happen

dnr
Don't lower ur standards ever ur helping the dating market even if by an insignificant amount every time u reject a landwhale

• Love it
can you though?? did they ever said that to you? were they stacies? and yeah ofc going piv requires the full package not only looks, i agree. 90% of basement rotters here couldn't get past the first stage even if they had it

i could show some of the pics she send me, but i respect her privacy
the point is, all that sexting and talking meant nothing cus i didnt put piv
so stop the cope

Don't lower ur standards ever ur helping the dating market even if by an insignificant amount every time u reject a landwhale
Doesn’t matter simps and cucks ruin it anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182

i could show some of the pics she send me, but i respect her privacy
the point is, all that sexting and talking meant nothing cus i didnt put piv
so stop the cope

lol that was some autismo talking, nice side profile lol. ofc convos like that don't ever end in anything because it's some aspie girl. i can't relate because i know how to eat too.

Doesn’t matter simps and cucks ruin it anyway
Truly sad If only men could say no to girls below them this blackpill thing would've never existed

• +1
lol that was some autismo talking, nice side profile lol. ofc convos like that don't ever end in anything because it's some aspie girl. i can't relate because i know how to eat too.
it didnt work out because i lied about being 17 then told her im 25, she wasn't aspie, she was giga nt
the only aspies here is you and me

the context here was me cumming in her mouth

i can't relate because i know how to eat too.
are you sure about that? what about you crying on tiktok "muh i'll get a good girl someday" :lul:

it didnt work out because i lied about being 17 then told her im 25, she wasn't aspie, she was giga nt
the only aspies here is you and me

the context here was me cumming in her mouth

are you sure about that? what about you crying on tiktok "muh i'll get a good girl someday" :lul:

i realized that the game wasn't meant to be played like that in 2022. simple adaptation. and yeah you're dumb, why the hell would you give away your larp. you gotta be smart to do this stuff

and yeah you're dumb, why the hell would you give away your larp. you gotta be smart to do this stuff
it's irrelevant, the point i was making is that you posting ss of convos with girls is meaningless and i could do the same and say "LOOK AT THIS JB WANTING MY COCK IM SUCH A FUCKING CHAD XDDDDD"

stop deluding yourself bro, if you want to brag about muh stacies, come back with proof of piv, untill then stop this convo ss cringe shit, it means nothing