Reactions: Deleted member 6128
  • +1
I've never done maths I need to learn all of it in the next Year
Doable but the grade boundaries have moved up a lot

• +1
Doable but the grade boundaries have moved up a lot
They should move down after the disaster this year the reason they were even up this year was due to how many people lucked out and got good grades last year and year before

They should move down after the disaster this year the reason they were even up this year was due to how many people lucked out and got good grades last year and year before
The whole things a mess tbh Tories are suifuel for UKcels

• +1
Yeah the grades I got would have been As by the previous years metrics for grade boundaries we got severely cucked

• +1
Yeah the grades I got would have been As by the previous years metrics for grade boundaries we got severely cucked
I got high A in maths woulda been A* but my entire a levels experience was fucked

I had to retake a year too

Im just happy for fresh start at top uni

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
I got high A in maths woulda been A* but my entire a levels experience was fucked

I had to retake a year too

Im just happy for fresh start at top uni
I’ve got to do physics bio and chemistry all over again and hope for at least 3As this year won’t be enjoyable

I’ve got to do physics bio and chemistry all over again and hope for at least 3As this year won’t be enjoyable
Just do a couple hours a day and youll mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and chrisN
A levels are actually pretty hard though tbh a lot more intense that uni from what ive heard

Especially when u got crippling adhd the exams arr fucked

My teachers predicted me A*s first time round cus i mogged in class and in exams id be 2 grades below that

A levels are actually pretty hard though tbh a lot more intense that uni from what ive heard

Especially when u got crippling adhd the exams arr fucked

My teachers predicted me A*s first time round cus i mogged in class and in exams id be 2 grades below that
Yeah my predicted were A*A*A* and I ended with fucking CCD absolutely brutal I revised a shit ton for nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32529
Jfl @ you. I did mine in 2021 and for half the exams most people had already seen the questions cos they didn't make new exams, and it was teacher awarded, so I got A*A*A
Yeah a levels were aids and uni is mostly fuck all work 80% of the time

• JFL
Yeah my predicted were A*A*A* and I ended with fucking CCD absolutely brutal I revised a shit ton for nothing
Yea i wasn't much better but second time around I got it and it felt good

Thats life innit, copers will say its over cus u made a mistake but wheres the satisfaction and self esteem come from if u Don't get to overcome shi

• +1
A levels are fucking shit pure ropefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and chrisN
Yea i wasn't much better but second time around I got it and it felt good

Thats life innit, copers will say its over cus u made a mistake but wheres the satisfaction and self esteem come from if u Don't get to overcome shi
My parents think I’m a failure and a waste of space because of it

• +1
My parents think I’m a failure and a waste of space because of it
Brutal my parents treat me based on my effort

Brutal my parents treat me based on my effort
JFL my parents only love me if I do well in academics and please them there is no such thing as unconditional love they always remind me how worthless I am.

My dads an undiagnosed bipolar, calls me a failure, shameless and that I don’t own or deserve anything only to message the following day apologising cus he can’t do it in person. He smacked the shit out of me today.

• +1
Reactions: nigtard