A list of the SUB ZEROS who harass me on the street.

LookinGood

LookinGood

Banned
I'll start with Boong Sniff, this fuckin old abo bitch who sits outside the grocery store just pissing it up. Always drunk, always saying shit to people just as they walk past. Ugliest fuckin thing you've ever seen. 5ft tall, junkie jawed, no teeth. Always stares at me.

Then there's Scabby Abby, Another fucking dirty junkie bitch with the same toothless popeye jaw. This bitch gets drunk and will scream at stacies outside the club she hangs around. You can tell it's out of pure jealousy. Honestly makes me LOL sometimes. Seen her redpill a group of girls about giving money to homeless when she openly laughed and said she scammed them when they handed her some money.
One time i seen her pickin scabs on the sidewalk and i jumped on my bike and yelled "FUCKIN JUNKIE BITCH!" at her and she screamed back. Fuck her.
Also another time i seen some fuckin sub3 frogcel old man violently kissing her saying "everything's gonna be alright". I was so close to saying some shit like "yo you know she's just sucked dick for a dollar right?".

Another is this fuckin fat bull dyke Maori slag who i accidentally made eye contact with and she took offence to that. Like a fuckin Chad like me would EVER want to make eye contact with actually walking blob. I walked past and she called me "pimpy" or something like that and shes like "I was just looking for some food, pimpy". Fucking disgusting thing. Another time she called out when she was on the train and the doors where closing (atleast i think it was her).

Makes me fucking sick having to live near these things. The government should have a emergency Chad fund for when a Chad accidentally moves to a shithole and needs evacuating.