A LIST OF TOP TIER SUPPLEMENTS

Michael Mads

Michael Mads

Iron
Guys, i only take Zinc and D3, for Dick and Testosterone, can you name a few must take supplements?
Thank you.

magnesium, omega 3, amphetamine

• JFL
Reactions: t50prince
progresterone

why take suplements? Just eat healthy you dumbfuck you fatass
vitamine D from the sun is so much better then from some suplement

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Fin for transmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Michael Mads
magnesium, omega 3, amphetamine
Antonio banderas 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Brootal, Icon and BoredPrince
Guys, i only take Zinc and D3, for Dick and Testosterone, can you name a few must take supplements?
Thank you.
Creatine if you're gymmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Icon
Omega 3, vitamin D and zinc are the only 3 valid supplement that science supports taking

I was interested so I did a bit of research and these 3s are only ones recommended

• +1
Ashwagandha is nice, Indian body builders use it as well. Magnesium best taken in the evening since it lower heart rate and makes you sleep better.

Some extra's for a gym cycle: Pine polen powder + creatine powder + shishandra powder. All 3 grams. And 6 gram of pine polen on gym days. Pine polen only cycle for 1 to 2 months. Also pine polen for special occasions like a night out, a party or sports competition. It will enhance results in both types of events.

Ashwagandha is nice, Indian body builders use it as well. Magnesium best taken in the evening since it lower heart rate and makes you sleep better.

Some extra's for a gym cycle: Pine polen powder + creatine powder + shishandra powder. All 3 grams. And 6 gram of pine polen on gym days. Pine polen only cycle for 1 to 2 months. Also pine polen for special occasions like a night out, a party or sports competition. It will enhance results in both types of events.
nigga nobody's gonna eat your pine polen jfl

Alpha gpc, vitamin k2, taurine, tyrosine, nac, d, magnesium, bromantane

• +1
Thank you.
Nigger stop taking vitaminD supplement prolonged usaged of vitd beyond 5000iu can cause over calcification of calcium in unwanted regions

Go to the sun nigga

• +1
Nigger stop taking vitaminD supplement prolonged usaged of vitd beyond 5000iu can cause over calcification of calcium in unwanted regions

Go to the sun nigga
True