A little diffuse thinning in the hairline, not nordwooding yet - Help highiqcels!

E

everythingmatters

Silver
I am not nordwooding yet, since my hairline is NW1 and it has remained exactly the same in the last year.

My problem is that I have a little diffuse thinning in the area of my hairline, it is just a little not serious but it looks unsightly due to the area where it is occurring. Because it is showing up in the hair area, it can give the appearance that I am Nordwooding because the lights make my hair appear even thinner.

The rest of my head is 100% healthy and strong, I have no symptoms of baldness and I have a lot of hair.

What do you recommend me? I need something to restore my hair in this area

That is norwooding btw

• +1
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 9380
deja vu thread

• JFL
Reactions: egoy
That is norwooding btw

It has remained exactly the same after constantly monitoring it after a full year.

My hair has probably been looking the same for a longer time but I hadn't realized it

there's more than one hairloss pattern chief

• +1
That is norwooding btw

Diffuse thinning is NOT the same as Nordwooding. You can present one without presenting the other.

It has remained exactly the same after constantly monitoring it after a full year.

My hair has probably been looking the same for a longer time but I hadn't realized it
You're thinning at the hairline, aka you're 'receding' as the diffusion is occurring at the hairline

and all the help you need is finasteride just get on it before it gets worse

inb4 mental gymnastics

You're thinning at the hairline, aka you're 'receding' as the diffusion is occurring at the hairline

and all the help you need is finasteride just get on it before it gets worse

inb4 mental gymnastics

Brother, I would have no problem accepting that my hairline is recessive, in fact for a year I thought it was and I already went through the denial phase.

I can also cover my hairline with a fringe hairstyle, and it looks without any type of thinning or recession.

In fact I had already made the decision to take finasteride when it got worse but it has stayed EXACTLY THE SAME in the last year.

A high IQ user here told me that I had a healthy hairline but that it looked like I had diffuse thinning (and just because I mentioned it to him), that's when I started looking for the differences and they are not the same.

I'm just looking for help from someone who really understands the subject, and don't just say "take finasteride or you're a fagot".

Believe me, I would have no problem taking finasteride if I were really cornered, which is not the case yet.

Last edited:
Brother, I would have no problem accepting that my hairline is recessive, in fact for a year I thought it was and I already went through the denial phase.

I can also cover my hairline with a fringe hairstyle, and it looks without any type of thinning or recession.

In fact I had already made the decision to take finasteride when it got worse but it has stayed EXACTLY THE SAME in the last year.

A high IQ user here told me that I had a healthy hairline but that it looked like I had diffuse thinning (and just because I mentioned it to him), that's when I started looking for the differences and they are not the same.

I'm just looking for help from someone who really understands the subject, and don't just say "take finasteride or you're a fagot".

Believe me, I would have no problem taking finasteride if I were really cornered, which is not the case yet.
Yeah keep coping you're just too dumb to understand that you already should be on finasteride

I had loss in the same pattern as you and fin solved the problem (regrowth + no more diffuse thinning at the hairline aka recession you absolute piece of shit)

but hey maybe you need someone who really understands the subject

Fucking retard kys tbh I hope you let the problem get worse til you actually need a transplant

• JFL
Reactions: everythingmatters
Yeah keep coping you're just too dumb to understand that you already should be on finasteride

I had loss in the same pattern as you and fin solved the problem (regrowth + no more diffuse thinning at the hairline aka recession you absolute piece of shit)

but hey maybe you need someone who really understands the subject

Fucking retard kys tbh I hope you let the problem get worse til you actually need a transplant

it's gigaover for thinningcels

• JFL