A little girl asked her mom “why does that boy have hair like that?” When she saw me

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

the things I’m scared to see
Over for me. I got long girly hair and this future slut saw that I was inferior.

The mom replied “because why not? It’s beautiful.”

But her cuck husband was with them and he was bald.

So who got more humiliated, me or her cuck husband? The daughter insulted me, but the mom insinuated that long hair is ideal so in a way she insulted her bald cuck husband.

Who won?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, emo, <6PSLcel and 3 others
you because hair is life, on the other hand im never cutting my shi again untill it becomes really long :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and slavicpsycho
you because hair is life, on the other hand im never cutting my shi again untill it becomes really long :ogre:
Why’d the little girl seem turned off by my hair but the mom seemed turned on? Maybe jbs like Brock lesnar type dudes and old bitches like femboys

Why’d the little girl seem turned off by my hair but the mom seemed turned on? Maybe jbs like Brock lesnar type dudes and old bitches like femboys
Exactly, older women have mom fetish.

she's jealous, or have just never seen a long haired man, because cuck society tells us to cut hair to be office fags or factory slaves, warriors had long and magnificent hair and shiee :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: emo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back