A long midface is...

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
How the fuck did that thread get to 600 replies?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, itorroella9 and R@m@
How the fuck did this thread get to 0 replies?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Portuguesecels and Londres coping hard

• +1
How the fuck did my rating thread become the most viewed rating thread of this entire forum?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stare, Chintuck22, mogstar and 5 others
Proof

How the fuck did my rating thread become the most viewed rating thread of this entire forum?
LOL. And I couldn't even get a rating, when I begged for it.
It's over, when not a Chad like looks typeof person, like you are.

LOL. And I couldn't even get a rating, when I begged for it.
It's over, when not a Chad like looks typeof person, like you are.
I think it's because of the title I used at the time and because of how I write my posts in general, because I was so active on the post and kept replying to every person on that thread, which kept the thread active for way longer than it should have been.

And on top of that, I kept posting long essays in nearly every thread like I had nothing else better to do with my life, so people started to make the connection between the thread and would come back to it as a joke, and at some point @loox put a link to the thread in his signature. That's where most of the views come from.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
I think it's because of the title I used at the time and because of how I write my posts in general, because I was so active on the post and kept replying to every person on that thread, which kept the thread active for way longer than it should have been.

And on top of that, I kept posting long essays in nearly every thread like I had nothing else better to do with my life, so people started to make the connection between the thread and would come back to it as a joke, and at some point @loox put a link to the thread in his signature. That's where most of the views come from.
some users here, like loox are massive trolls and fun-shit posters. For entertainment purposes. At least people get entertainment out of it, to ease their lifes sufferings.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
some users here, like loox are massive trolls and fun-shit posters. For entertainment purposes. At least people get entertainment out of it, to ease their lifes sufferings.
When you say life's suffering, you mean not being able to attract women?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
When you say life's suffering, you mean not being able to attract women?
I meant everything, all the dufferings we have to endure when alive and living. Entertainmentm sits and giggles; are a nice relieve/break from them.

Cuz your serious post are funny for them.. You write essay for smallest thing possible.. People are rarely interested to hear real life stories or long advices in this place.. Thats why they post DNR gifs all the time.

Cuz your serious post are funny for them.. You write essay for smallest thing possible.. People are rarely interested to hear real life stories or long advices in this place.. Thats why they post DNR gifs all the time.
I mainly do it to cope with boredom, I have been bored for many years and all I can do is cope. People think I cope with being single but that is only one insignificant thing compared to everything else. The only thing that I enjoy nowadays is lifting weights and it doesn't last long enough to keep me occupied so I go here and on youtube to kill time since I can't focus on anything that should matter to me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
What thread ?

• +1