A look at Delon's playboy personality and his interactions with women

Deleted member 9048

Deleted member 9048

‏‏‎ ‎
Although they shot together in Plein Soleil, Alain Delon and Marie Laforêt did not get along very well on the set of the film that made them icons. According to Marie Laforêt's biographer Alain Wodrascka, who spoke on the subject with France Dimanche, their enmity would have started following very forward advances from the actor: "You want me to jump you? " he would have started. Marie Laforêt, in 2004, returned to the question in France Soir: "I have never had any relation with him. […] Alain is not funny, he has no humor, is not even intelligent. "

According to actress Brigitte Bardot, everytime when Delon finished a shoot, women would line up to sleep with him.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 5683, Pietrosiek and 7 others
Although they shot together in Plein Soleil, Alain Delon and Marie Laforêt did not get along very well on the set of the film that made them icons. According to Marie Laforêt's biographer Alain Wodrascka, who spoke on the subject with France Dimanche, their enmity would have started following very forward advances from the actor: "You want me to jump you? " he would have started. Marie Laforêt, in 2004, returned to the question in France Soir: "I have never had any relation with him. […] Alain is not funny, he has no humor, is not even intelligent. "

According to actress Brigitte Bardot, everytime when Delon finished a shoot, women would line up to sleep with him.

Attachments

• plein-soleil-lg.jpg
    plein-soleil-lg.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 215
  • Woah
Reactions: Pietrosiek
holy fuck even 1960 Delon was an incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
this fking idiot xd

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted
no shit, he hasnt got any personality unironicaly

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Darkstrand
According to actor Jean Claude Brialy, when Alain Delon arrived in Paris completely unknown he hypnotized everyone by his beauty when he entered bars and restaurants, wives, husbands, young girls, dogs, everybody in shock, in an interview before Brialy's death he said he had never seen such a phenomenon again.

When Alain was discharged from the Navy and arrived in Paris according to the owner of a famous restaurant in Paris 5th arrondissement all the women in the whole district threw themselves at him. He started dating Brigitte Auber before he got into acting. At the time he did a variety of odd jobs, including waiter and porter, she was a famous actress in France and yet she was the one who was insecure.

When he returned from the Navy and Indochina he befriended a leader of the Corsican mafia who introduced him to the head in Marseille, the later treated him as his son. French screenwriter Pascal Jardin said he was the only man who made him want to become a woman in order to know him better. The Italian director Count Visconti repeatedly stated Delon was his muse and "beauty itself" and reportedly he played the piano to put him to sleep when they were shooting Rocco and His Brothers. It seems all the people in the industry across Europe were stunned by his beauty, can see it from the words they used when they recall the first time they met him.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: s3-s3, Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 7079 and 5 others
@Good_Little_Goy
1-0
To me
JFL at you reporting me for homosexuality with axl rosecuks semen leaking out of your mouth

quick reminder that you resemble a fucking lightbulb more than pitt or axl or any of the faggots you love to dickride

• JFL
Reactions: eyes, Copeful, sytyl and 3 others
JFL at you reporting me for homosexuality with axl rosecuks semen leaking out of your mouth

View attachment 586904

quick reminder that you resemble a fucking lightbulb more than pitt or axl or any of the faggots you love to dickride
Pitts skull is shaped more like a light bulb than mine but That’s unironically ideal. Narrow neocranium can be death sentence

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Pitts skull is shaped more like a light bulb than mine but That’s unironically ideal. Narrow neocranium can be death sentence
Looking like pitt is cope tbh

its all about your neocranium to splanchnocranium ratio

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
His acting was meh too, I watched some of his movies because of PSL memes, he acted well in Plein Soleil and it's a good movie, but in others such La Piscine and Le Samourai his acting was crap, portrayed the same stoic, "mysterious" unilateral guy in both roles, didn't have any range of emotions, it was bad

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
His acting was meh too, I watched some of his movies because of PSL memes, he acted well in Plein Soleil and it's a good movie, but in others such La Piscine and Le Samourai his acting was crap, portrayed the same stoic, "mysterious" unilateral guy in both roles, didn't have any range of emotions, it was bad
Really? I thought Le Samourai was very good. I agree with you about his acting in La Piscine tho. It was pretty bland.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and WannaBeA6
Really? I thought Le Samourai was very good. I agree with you about his acting in La Piscine tho. It was pretty bland.
There's no plot in Le Samourai, it's a bunch of random shots with the only purpose of "looking cool", I didn't understand or care about of any of what was happening and dropped it

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 9048
Why personnalitymax when it's all about the face?

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3
I always sey this, Francisco Lachowski and Alain Delon have the highest SMV ever based on looks. Delonpill

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3, mido the slayer, Deleted member 7079 and 3 others
absolute chad, even my mother mirins him and said everyone in her time had a crush on him

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 9048

Basically the key to being a giga chad is having good forward and lateral growth in all parts off the face and then finally being a wasp person ethnics can reach high tier chad but never giga chad

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
It’s called aging you’ll be a rotten subhuman corpse soon

Yeah i know i was just stating facts you seem to triggered by me stating simple facts

Yeah i know i was just stating facts you seem to triggered by me stating simple facts
It’s called aging you’ll be a rotten subhuman corpse soon

There's no plot in Le Samourai, it's a bunch of random shots with the only purpose of "looking cool", I didn't understand or care about of any of what was happening and dropped it
HOW TO SPOT A BRAINLET PLEB 101
>only able to discuss literal plot points and the logical order of the narrative of a film

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200814-153203_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20200814-153203_YouTube.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 100
  • Screenshot_20200814-153008_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20200814-153008_YouTube.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot_20200814-152933_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20200814-152933_YouTube.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 68
  • Bjw5_rPCUAEUXhZ.jpeg.jpg
    Bjw5_rPCUAEUXhZ.jpeg.jpg