A lot of eye area asymmetry is muscular

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer
For the ones who notice their eyes/eyebrows look wack af when mirrored or from a back camera:

There are a shit ton of muscles in the face, and they are all connected through the tongue(!), neck, and muscles of mastication through the fascial system all the way down to the feet and toes

When any part of the body is asymmetrical, it is 95% the case that it is from asymmetrical ankyloglossia or a tongue-tie deeper on one of the body.

the other 5% would be from traumatic injuries and other external disturbances

I've read many accounts of ppl going through tongue tie releases and a substantial number say they felt that it "took less effort to open the eyes" (this might have to with UEE), and almost all say they can feel both sides of the body more evenly.

This provides a ton of fuel for my theory that uneven eyebrow height/eyelid exposure is mostly a muscular issue as even people with shit bones or a lot of jaw asymmetry don't have asymmetric orbitals

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: squalane 0.5%, PsychoH, Deleted member 9670 and 11 others
I can attest to some of this op. Most users here say my eye area is rlly good. I used to have slight ptosis in one eye, and started doing rubs and massages around the brow and eyebrow area, while also doing slight pinches in under eye region. My ptosis is completely gone seemingly and I feel way more in control of how my eyes look all time.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, Deleted member 9670, Slothcel and 3 others
For the ones who notice their eyes/eyebrows look wack af when mirrored or from a back camera:

View attachment 1379074

There are a shit ton of muscles in the face, and they are all connected through the tongue(!), neck, and muscles of mastication through the fascial system all the way down to the feet and toes

When any part of the body is asymmetrical, it is 95% the case that it is from asymmetrical ankyloglossia or a tongue-tie deeper on one of the body.

I've read many accounts of ppl going through tongue tie releases and a substantial number say they felt that it "took less effort to open the eyes" (this might have to with UEE), and almost all say they can feel both sides of the body more evenly.

This provides a ton of fuel for my theory that uneven eyebrow height/eyelid exposure is mostly a muscular issue as even people with shit bones or a lot of jaw asymmetry don't have asymmetric orbitals
bump

you always post interesting shit op even if it might not work it's worth a try. appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9467
You keep making me want to really get my tongue-tie cut

• +1
Reactions: StarDuplox
Why is that shit there for anyway

it's either a deformity

or my theory:

a mutation that causes increased intelligence and conditions like ADHD

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Why is that shit there for anyway
Bro idk I'm so mad my parents didn't get it cut when I was born
Thank God I have perfect forward growth so it didn't cuck me but it sure is ruining my submental area because my hyoid is so low due to it
Good thing I'm getting it snipped soon, I might ascend 0.5 PSL from the hyoid gains no cap

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas

View attachment 1379074

Interesting