A lot of firsts within 4 months of my divorce ( F 39)

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
A lot of firsts within 4 months of my divorce ( F 39)

I got my divorce finalised end of March this year. Life was frustrating. My husband (M 44) was completely dependent on me financial and had taken on drinking since past 3 years. He would suspect me of cheating all the time.

I work as an advisor in an IB. And life’s been great since my divorce was finalised and all the paper works done. Since then there have been a lot of firsts in my life (sexually)

1. My first anal with a guy (M 25) I met. This was by far one of the most sexually satisfying moments of my life . The guy stretched my butthole to perfection.
2. My first one-night stand in a club with an Italian guy (M 31). Absolutely amazing experience. He took my panties as a souvenir lol.
3. My first threesome with two guys (M 27 and M 30), one of them used to be at my work. I felt like a slut goddess with all their cum on me.
4. First public experience with the guy (M 25) I mentioned at first . Got myself fingered at the movie and then flashed him at a restaurant.
5. Went out shopping completely braless for the first time.

Apart from that there are a few smaller stuff I get my bellybutton pierced. Get home or go anywhere anytime I want.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Debetro, deadstock and MoggerGaston
Over

• So Sad
Reactions: heightmaxxing
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Debetro, heightmaxxing and 1 other person
May all foids just vanish off the face of the earth

• Love it
Reactions: heightmaxxing