A lot of men today are in the closet bisexuals or bi-curious

saint

saint

I’m not a person, I’m a machine
I’m probably saying the quiet part out loud but it’s true.

Modern statistics, if men were being honest, would have shocking results. It’s kind of what happens when women aren’t satisfied with the average man, the men have to look for feminine validation elsewhere

Almost happened to me too when I first hopped on finasteride, but then I realized faggot shit is disgusting so I developed a kink for bbw snow bunnies

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lord Shadow, DarkTriadBeliever, bloomercel and 3 others
bat man couldnt get this out of me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, saint, mrriceguyreturn and 2 others
Finasteride made you gay?

bat man couldnt get this out of me.
Dgaf. I’ve had a mutual puppy crush with a tranny coworker once, and a femboy and an art school chick that identified as he/they, who I both talked to on a niche app

The horny mind needs outlets

• JFL
Reactions: rape
Finasteride made you gay?
Nah. Bi curious and feminine, when I first started taking it. Once I realized it was not my natural self, it quickly went away

I still think something’s up tho cause a lot of in the closet men gravitate towards me but I’m also good looking and look youngish so that could have some sway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Alt Number 3, watah and 1 other person
Nah. Bi curious and feminine, when I first started taking it. Once I realized it was not my natural self, it quickly went away

I still think something’s up tho cause a lot of in the closet men gravitate towards me but I’m also good looking and look youngish so that could have some sway
So it gave you some sus feelings but once you recognized what was happening those feelings held less sway?

I always wondered if the gaydar is accurate. I’ve had a bunch of gay guys hit on me over the years and have the occasional gay guy try and claim I must be gay because they could “just tell.” I’m not really effeminate but I am very comfortable with my sexuality and open with people which I think makes gay guys think I will be open to fucking them.

• Woah
Reactions: bloomercel
So it gave you some sus feelings but once you recognized what was happening those feelings held less sway?

I always wondered if the gaydar is accurate. I’ve had a bunch of gay guys hit on me over the years and have the occasional gay guy try and claim I must be gay because they could “just tell.” I’m not really effeminate but I am very comfortable with my sexuality and open with people which I think makes gay guys think I will be open to fucking them.
Exactly. It’s like this weird feeling would wash over me. I became overly emotional and started seeing men in a different light. But to make it go away, I would just start overthinking it and being logical. I’d force it to go away and eventually it went away. Still on finasteride and now oral minoxidil. Never happened before hopping on fin

I’m not sure. I’m bad at picking up on the subtle cues for that unless they start flirting or start looking at me sus

They’re probably trying to turn you out. Who knows

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and hypernormie
what app bro

Exactly. It’s like this weird feeling would wash over me. I became overly emotional and started seeing men in a different light. But to make it go away, I would just start overthinking it and being logical. I’d force it to go away and eventually it went away. Still on finasteride and now oral minoxidil. Never happened before hopping on fin

I’m not sure. I’m bad at picking up on the subtle cues for that unless they start flirting or start looking at me sus

They’re probably trying to turn you out. Who knows
Interesting, I’m of the opinion you shouldn’t fight your feelings but if you are taking a drug which may be causing those feelings that is a different story.

I’m against fighting feelings because that can create psychological complexes which I think lead to even more problems down the line.

Gay guy would hit on me pretty overtly when I worked as a server or barista in restaurants and stuff or just hanging out. Gay guys are always kinda eyeing me because I’m handsome so I’ve never been too concerned about that but sometimes in polite convo with a gay guy they start insinuating that they want me to fuck them or act surprised when I tell them I’m not interested.

i think a lot of it is just projection too though, they want me to fuck them so they turn me into a gay guy in their head to sustain the fantasy. I’m rather fashionable and am willing to dress unconventionally so that may also play a role however I’m from NYC so that’s not all that abnormal here.

Women are. Not men. Men are losing attractiveness by the decade so a lot of women resort to their hot best friends to fuck. Plus all women are naturally bi sexual they just don’t know it.

Women are. Not men. Men are losing attractiveness by the decade so a lot of women resort to their hot best friends to fuck. Plus all women are naturally bi sexual they just don’t know it.
Bisexuality is natural for both genders

• +1
Reactions: saint
From early puberty, like 13-14 i thought was bi, my estrogen levels where also skyrocketing, after that i felt normal again

• +1
Reactions: saint