A lot of people confuse iq with being wise and street smart

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
Not true at all.
Iq is just the ability to solve problems that require logic and rotating shapes in your head and short term memory.
The only time i really use my iq is when i study, physics or maths.
In normal life i rarely use it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Ogmanman, Deleted member 616 and 2 others
i prolly have like 115 iq tbh. i suck at psychics, math, all those technical skills and problem solving abilities but i would consider myself wise and street smart and i have a lot of common sense and observe a lot.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, Ogmanman, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 2 others
Only low-IQ individuals do that.
Iq is just the ability to solve problems that require logic and rotating shapes in your head and short term memory.
The only time i really use my iq is when i study, physics or maths.
In normal life i rarely use it
Copes from the basement.

High IQ = better decision making, better planning.

Copes from the basement.

Not really.
Better decision making comes with experience and wisdom.
But a high iq person may learn to make better decisions faster than others idk
i prolly have like 115 iq tbh. i suck at psychics, math, all those technical skills and problem solving abilities but i would consider myself wise and smart smart and i have a lot of common sense and observe a lot.
115 is good enough

i prolly have like 115 iq tbh. i suck at psychics, math, all those technical skills and problem solving abilities but i would consider myself wise and smart smart and i have a lot of common sense and observe a lot.
jfl same son except im probably lower than 115

i wanna be street smart

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
Educated person IQ would always be higher than an illerate person, hence IQ = cope

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Ogmanman, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
Shows how low-IQ you are if you can't get basic inferences.

High-IQ people learn from their negative experience but low-IQ people don't.

There's a reason low-IQ athletes tend to lose their fortunes soon after retirement...
Again with the hostility.
Idc if you call me low iq.
I just report my experiences
Educated person IQ would always be higher than an illerate person, hence IQ = cope
Yeah. That depends on the kind of iq test.
Performance on matrix problems cant be affected by education levels.
But some iq problems can be easily solved if you have studied mathematics(example set theory)
But i would consider that cheating

Copes from the basement.

Cope
o
p
e

My 160 iq cousin keeps getting scammed and hustled by girls and has ZERO street smarts. Guy can solve every math equation and has a PhD but does drugs, doesn't take care of himself and consistently makes dumb decisions.

I see the same in other highly educated and supposedly high IQ people, book/study smart but lacking in real life iq.

The Real IQ test is the test of life

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and AbandonShip
you still need some iq to be street smart/people smart. if you are 90 iq you can barely read instructions and follow

you still need some iq to be street smart/people smart. if you are 90 iq you can barely read instructions and follow
Really?. I thought 90 iq was fine for that.

This is very unsettling
i could verbally bully low iq ppl to suicide. its not hard. I read a news where an indian guy hanged himself to prove his love to girl. girl just said you dont have guts to die for me i think. he said "tell me to hang i'll prove it" and he hung himself.

This is why i value blackpilled high IQ who can be ruthless much more ideal than just looks with low iq. you just cant win at life with low iq.

I have pretty low on both

i got 90+% on each of my leaving school exams and am easily passing at uni while rotting on this website most of the time rather than studying.

but i have no ability to do real-world stuff like fixing things.

Working with low iq people is painful