A lot of PSL icons are the result of hype

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Diamond
Some examples.

Chico Lachowski
Although I personally think Chico is chadlite, he only really blew up because he was a vessel for blackpill promoters to use while it wasn't mainstream yet. Everyone would see his edits and BP would become famous. Which is ironic because if he was an org user he'd be rated mtn by autists who think eye mogs the bone.

Mike O'Hearn
The worst case I've seen so far. Only really blew up because of those Don't Hurt Me video's. I'm sure he must be a nice guy, but the people defending him are actual basement dwellers if they think that is the pinnacle of attractiveness.

Hexum (yes I said it)
Before you incels start having a meltdown, I don't think Hexum is normie. He's on the level of Henry Cavill, which most of you would consider chadlite at best because of your shitty scales. So it's another chico example of "he's goodlooking but according to PSL he wouldn't be" yet because he's overhyped he's still seen as a mogger. And if you don't know what I'm talking about, I'm inferring to the ridiculous highset eye standards, which Hexum clearly doesn't meet since his eyes are, although beautiful, relatively highset.

I'm right. Whoever disagrees with me is clearly wrong.

• JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
sean opry is the only true adam

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: castizo, watah, Art of Pattinson and 1 other person
Some examples.

Chico Lachowski
Although I personally think Chico is chadlite, he only really blew up because he was a vessel for blackpill promoters to use while it wasn't mainstream yet. Everyone would see his edits and BP would become famous. Which is ironic because if he was an org user he'd be rated mtn by autists who think eye mogs the bone.

Mike O'Hearn
The worst case I've seen so far. Only really blew up because of those Don't Hurt Me video's. I'm sure he must be a nice guy, but the people defending him are actual basement dwellers if they think that is the pinnacle of attractiveness.

Hexum (yes I said it)
Before you incels start having a meltdown, I don't think Hexum is normie. He's on the level of Henry Cavill, which most of you would consider chadlite at best because of your shitty scales. So it's another chico example of "he's goodlooking but according to PSL he wouldn't be" yet because he's overhyped he's still seen as a mogger. And if you don't know what I'm talking about, I'm inferring to the ridiculous highset eye standards, which Hexum clearly doesn't meet since his eyes are, although beautiful, relatively highset.

Who considers Henry cavil a chadlite

• +1
Reactions: F36, watah and Art of Pattinson
Bimp bump

Who considers Henry cavil a chadlite
I can assure you that if Henry Cavill wasn't famous, at least some users would call him htn for eye failo because of highset if he was posted here. Again, I'm not saying he is, he's clearly chad, but I'm just saying that's what would happen.

sean opry is the only true adam
I can slightly agree with this, although I do think Hernan Drago is the only PSL god that is actually worth his hype, at least that I know of.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and dbva
O Hearn is popular because he's one of the few roidcels that actually looks good

I'm inferring to the ridiculous highset eye standards, which Hexum clearly doesn't meet since his eyes are, although beautiful, relatively highset.

the fixation on low set eyebrows is retarded.

• +1
Reactions: F36, watah and PlayersGetPlayed
Archie crunch mogs chico lachowski

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
the fixation on low set eyebrows is retarded.
I completely agree with you on this. It is one of the worst flaws of the psl system. Not that low set eyebrows can't be attractive, ofcourse.

• +1
Reactions: Orc
Some examples.

Chico Lachowski

Mike O'Hearn

Hexum (yes I said it)

The fuck are "high set eyes"

The fuck are "high set eyes"
Highset eyebrows are when your eyebrows are very high above your eyes, basically prey eyes. A good example of highset is Joe Goldberg from You. A good example of lowset eyebrows is Sean O'pry or Hernan Drago.

Highset eyebrows are when your eyebrows are very high above your eyes, basically prey eyes. A good example of highset is Joe Goldberg from You. A good example of lowset eyebrows is Sean O'pry or Hernan Drago.
I'm aware bro. You said high set eyes.

I'm aware bro. You said high set eyes.
No need to play a smartass. You try posting a wall of text on no coffee and some meager hours of sleep.

• +1
Reactions: Usernames

Attachments

• 9787_1fbf9220-2743-437d-aa1e-356161180ab0.jpg
    9787_1fbf9220-2743-437d-aa1e-356161180ab0.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
I think I'll agree.

who said mike o hearn is a psl god jfl
retarded take

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
who said mike o hearn is a psl god jfl
retarded take
If nobody said it I wouldn't have mentioned it, maybe don't assume I don't know what I'm talking about

If nobody said it I wouldn't have mentioned it, maybe don't assume I don't know what I'm talking about
i was criticizing the person that said that he was a psl god not your take
lets be nice to each other