A lot of these JB’s just like older guys

BideltMaxer

BideltMaxer

Banned
Growing up girls in my school bragged about dating 19,20,21 year old guys all the time

These bitches are not victims lmao

• +1
Reactions: watah, Sean o' Tist, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 2 others
“ jbs like prepubescent pretty boys not ogres “:soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and BideltMaxer
Growing up girls in my school bragged about dating 19,20,21 year old guys all the time

These bitches are not victims lmao
ya i know, bitches be 15 fucking 25 year olds

“ jbs like prepubescent pretty boys not ogres “:soy::soy::soy:
You’d be suprised, some girls literally go out of their way to find an older guy

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
You’d be suprised, some girls literally go out of their way to find an older guy
True, i had in school a girl which was in relationship with a man who is 20 years older then her. Btw she was underaged ofc.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sub5outsider, Klasik616 and BideltMaxer
True, i had in school a girl which was in relationship with a man who is 20 years older then her. Btw she was underaged ofc.
How did not her parents knew

• +1
Reactions: sub5outsider
They were taken advantage of incel😡

Back when I was 15, the older brother of one of my then friends took the virginity of a 12/13 year old girl. My friend's brother was 21 years old by the way. The girl went on to become one of the town's bicycles after that. I know at least 5-6 guys who banged her. She was hot too. Saw her a few years later when she was like 17-18, she was quite the bombshell.

I also had quite a few classmates in the 14-17 range that were dating guys that were 18-23. Deadbeats with bikes who worked odd jobs but were the cool guys in my town. Being a darktriadmaxxed badboy with a hayabusa equals instant pussy. Hell, most of these guys didn't even look good. And while some of these girls were hot, all of them were low quality sluts.

• +1
Reactions: BideltMaxer