a lot of you are outdated when it comes to understanding female gaze

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

baby faced assassin
this plays role why u are still khhv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, ElTruecel, fuse and 5 others
You are a subhuman incel living in a Khrushchevka, what would you know about the female gaze.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Infinite and 5 others
What do you expect from them though?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and St.TikTokcel
You are a subhuman incel living in a Khrushchevka, what would you know about the female gaze.
Hes MTN with a babyface that teenage girls can tolerate and even like

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, raleqtambrobret and xyukeeee
No gaze will ever fix malocclusions or facial structure. You either are robust with good health indicators or you're not. Very simple.

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, fuse, Infinite and 4 others
yeah, niggas will get a buzz cut and wear camo pants and go "why no girl like me"

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
No gaze will ever fix malocclusions or facial structure. You either are robust with good health indicators or you're not. Very simple.
View attachment 3000685
I know literal potato faced bloated boneless cucks who slay HTBs so bone structure isn't a necessity (although this guy would make them invisible irl)

on the other hand, malocclusions are DEATH TIER failo... having subhuman smile makes me look less aesthetic than average dalit tbh

• +1
Reactions: nword49
Ur fatass insults me for no reason all the time when I don’t even say anything rude 💀 you are fat and african american choose one problem and ill give you a cookie.

Ur fatass insults me for no reason all the time when I don’t even say anything rude 💀 you are fat and african american choose one problem and ill give you a cookie.
brazilian is kinda brutal tho no offense.

brazilian is kinda brutal tho no offense.
Thats your opinion, im moving back there though bud. Brazilians think not being able to walk up 3 flights of stairs is brutal, on top of being african american

• JFL
Reactions: nword49
Thats your opinion, im moving back there though bud. Brazilians think not being able to walk up 3 flights of stairs is brutal, on top of being african american
moving back where?? to fucking brazil??? ru insane????

moving back where?? to fucking brazil??? ru insane????
Youve never been to brazil

Just like youve never been lean

But youre naive and tell yourself you know all about it. Lets try and inform our opinions with facts instead of being unhinged narcs who think theyre know it alls. Brazil life indefinately mogs the majority of the states but you wouldnt know

it's not since it's easy to fix
yeah but it's not always easy to fix especially after puberty

I guess I wouldn't have any problems if I started treating the malocclusion in time... now it's just brutal and I need a lot of money to fix it (basic orthodontics can't help)

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
Youve never been to brazil

Just like youve never been lean

But youre naive and tell yourself you know all about it. Lets try and inform our opinions with facts instead of being unhinged narcs who think theyre know it alls. Brazil life indefinately mogs the majority of the states but you wouldnt know
Yeah i’d imagine getting my throat slit by the third world south american mafia in front of my family and getting stuffed in a barrel and thrown in a river is a mogger life to live bud. Name five good things about the state that the country of brazil is in right now

yeah but it's not always easy to fix especially after puberty
before puberty*
surgeries to correct skeletal malocclusion during puberty are done quite rarely
because during puberty, the bones of the skull are not yet fully formed

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
this literally gets posted, and 100% of the time it comes down to calling any male with a good jaw an ogre

before puberty*
that's what I said

after puberty it's harder to manipulate with teeth/bones
surgeries to correct skeletal malocclusion during puberty are done quite rarely
because during puberty, the bones of the skull are not yet fully formed
surgeries are mostly unneeded during puberty

when your bones are softer you can expand them easier... however if your crowding isn't that bad I think it's better to wait until the end of puberty

my problem is that crowding is significant and specific and even orthodontist said me I should've fixed it right after my teeth sprouted

• +1
that's what I said

after puberty it's harder to manipulate with teeth/bones

surgeries are mostly unneeded during puberty

when your bones are softer you can expand them easier... however if your crowding isn't that bad I think it's better to wait until the end of puberty

my problem is that crowding is significant and specific and even orthodontist said me I should've fixed it right after my teeth sprouted
I thought you are talking about class 2 or class 3 maloclussion where maxilla or mandinble is recessed (over), and you need surgery to fix it

Last edited:
  • +1
I thought you are talking about class 2 or class 3 maloclussion where maxilla or mandinble is recessed (over), and you need surgery to fix it
no I don't have any of that

I have severe crossbite and few gaps which give me subhuman smile

• +1
no I don't have any of that

I have severe crossbite and few gaps which give me subhuman smile
I have subhuman smile too (crooked teeth)
I need braces

• +1
I have subhuman smile too (crooked teeth)
I need braces
same but they told me my case is unfixable with braces and that any kind of expander is unnecessary

idk if I could ever fix it but I hope I will

• So Sad
you guys argue about women with a khhhv subhuman 14yo

jfl at u