a lot of you niggas need to realise that what you stand for, is dead

Moggable

Moggable

Male minimum weight in kg = height in cm - 95
do you see what is happening right now?

the jewish media is and will only become bigger as time passes.

they want you to be a leftist and right wing ideologies and punished and would be better off gone in their eyes. do you understand?

you are completely powerless to these people. even before you were conceived has this shit been in plan and action. you are too inferior and powerless to stop it.

you see people like andrew tate? mass influence and was a true threat. can you imagine being a jewish overlord dancing in his shekels and seeing this man making so many boys and men redpilled? i’d shit my pants. it was smart that they took him down aswell as spread false info about him.

who would they rather control? a group of effeminate weak men who are obedient and unknowing of what’s really going on or a bunch of high T stubborn men who don’t even rely on the people trying to control them? it’s obvious.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GalacticHero, thecel, Deleted member 20679 and 4 others
fuck man I gotta stop going through twitter threads about andrew tate. these goyim cannot see the amount of danger they are in. they are fated to not be saved.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620

fucking look at this shit man. 300k likes. wtaf. calling him a rapist too. I bet most of those likes aren’t even real too.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 21620
holy fuck if i’m to ever die, it’ll be due to overdose of the jewpill. it’s genuinely driving me insane
F91AA005 D14D 41AF AA3F 01460A55AE73

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 20679, galego123 and 2 others
fuck wrong channel jfl meant to be in off topic my fault

• JFL
It’s best to give up and accept that it is over for many men

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: galego123, Deleted member 15164 and Deleted member 21620
It’s best to give up and accept that it is over for many men
this is the sole reason why I plan on blasting all types of hormones and further train combat sports.

the bar to mog is already in hell if you aren’t a zogged subhuman. imagine how much you can mog as a chemically enhanced man. mogging > everything even sex

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: galego123 and Deleted member 21620
@Baldingman1998 real jewpiller shit innit. these goyim really won’t understand smh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: galego123, Deleted member 21620 and Baldingman1998
holy fuck if i’m to ever die, it’ll be due to overdose of the jewpill. it’s genuinely driving me insane View attachment 1840028

• JFL
jfl at you linking this shit like I don’t already read it nearly every day and have it bookmarked too.

one of the best threads i’ve seen.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 21620
jfl at you linking this shit like I don’t already read it nearly every day and have it bookmarked too.

one of the best threads i’ve seen.
Ty :owo:🤙😹

jfl if you think 100% of us are right wing

a lot of us (including me) are leftist, just not the jewish SJW kind of leftist

jfl if you think 100% of us are right wing

a lot of us (including me) are leftist, just not the jewish SJW kind of leftist
what is the difference lol

Im not right wing im centrist

Screenshot 20220813 010206 Chrome

Destroyers destroyers demands forever because maurice gentites 772dd19fc2bfdab4 cbfce203d0e3732f

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 20679 and Baldingman1998
what is the difference lol
i care about workers around the world getting their fair share of wealth from their labor. I care about homeless/poor people having a social safety net

I'm not concerned about any cultural issues, i'm not very intersectional

i care about workers around the world getting their fair share of wealth from their labor. I care about homeless/poor people having a social safety net

I'm not concerned about any cultural issues, i'm not very intersectional
cope. winners win, losers lose. all there is too it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679

Users who are viewing this thread

Back