A lot of your standards are too high for people who haven't succesfully looksmaxxed fully yet.

0hMan

0hMan

germano-gaelic gaunche - modcel
Staff
Title. I see a lot of posts like "Oh a girl needs to be a virgin, 6 PSL etc" from people who haven't actually looksmaxxed yet or ascended in the slightest. We often make fun of ugly or fat foids for having really high standards, but a lot of fucks on the forum are just their male equivalents.

Here's the redpill however: if a girl is 18-21 or older (or more realistically 14 or older in big cities) and still a virgin then there is a reason. Either she doesn't want to be fucked or people don't want to fuck her. If they don't want to fuck her it's because - let's face it she's hideously fat or ugly because in general "femcels" that aren't extremely deformed don't exist and that's not something you want to stick your dick in anyway as most men are horny dogs and would fuck anything given she says she wants to fuck first, so legit almost all good looking women have had a chance to fuck.
However, if she has made an effort to remain celibate in this day and age it's likely due to the fact that she is religious or from a religious household. If you are waiting for marriage to have sex and will be with this woman for the rest of your life and make babies then she has to be incredibly attractive. So now we have narrowed it
down to a beautiful, young ultra pure traditional religious virgin that wants to marry and have kids with you, meaning you will have to be in the top percentile of potential mates for her to want to choose you to do these things. Sure, for some of you it's a possibility, you are good looking and self respecting men. But the majority of the people that desire this kind of shit on the site are deranged incels that do not even hold themselves to the same standard. If you masturbate and
obsessively fantasize about this hypothetical girl then you have proven you're not worthy of that relationship. Yeah, modern women are ruined. It's blackpilled as fuck, but if you live in a basement and jerk off to hentai and rant about inceldom, then likewise you're kind of ruined too and you are the male equivalent of the onlyfans mom.

You have to - I repeat - HAVE TO be incredibly attractive to hold these standards out and expect something. Sure you can have your incredibly high standards, but if you bitch and moan on .org about how women only want chads and complain about how lonely you are - YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE AND YOU WILL ONLY BE DISAPPOINTED.

That's the end of my wall of text - hopefully it gave one of you curries a reality check. Expect these things to happen AFTER you looksmax, not before.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Supreme, LooksThinker and 33 others
Virgin girls don’t exist past 15

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Arditi, klamus and 13 others
But incels cant accept this shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, falcon1, Deleted member 27472 and 4 others
Here's the redpill however: if a girl is 18-21 or older (or more realistically 14 or older in big cities) and still a virgin then there is a reason. Either she doesn't want to be fucked or people don't want to fuck her. If they don't want to fuck her it's because - let's face it she's hideously fat or ugly because in general "femcels" that aren't extremely deformed don't exist and that's not something you want to stick your dick in anyway as most men are horny dogs and would fuck anything given she says she wants to fuck first, so legit almost all good looking women have had a chance to fuck.
braindead take, if shes a virgin it means she has had a chance to fuck BUT the guys who want to fuck her aren't chad

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Allornothing, Deleted member 24444 and datboijj
braindead take, if shes a virgin it means she has had a chance to fuck BUT the guys who want to fuck her aren't chad
JFL at thinking above average looking girls can't get with chads in this hypergamous society

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and datboijj
read every word

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
JFL at thinking above average looking girls can't get with chads in this hypergamous society
lol how did ur ass get mod

you were saying that femcels/female virgins dont exist and my point was that yes they do, because they are <MTB and aren't good looking enough for chad to fuck them

you were saying that femcels/female virgins dont exist and my point was that yes they do, because they are <MTB and aren't good looking enough for chad to fuck them
Fat ltb femcells are not virgins they take mtn/htn

Actually read the whole thing instead of scrolling through maybe? I was talking about attractive women that are virgins and I said they were rare, not non existent.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
calm down it's just fantasizing
hopefully about when they actually get to that level

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Dont get me wrong but Im pretty sure they start taking dick at 12 lmao so prolly aint a virgin no more past 14 hahahaha

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
They do, but they are ultra religious and waiting for marriage. Good news for religious incels.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Deleted member 22924
  • +1
Reactions: stralzon, falcon1 and Deleted member 29167
@drop you are a good user do you wanne rate me in pm will appreciate your input

Title. I see a lot of posts like "Oh a girl needs to be a virgin, 6 PSL etc" from people who haven't actually looksmaxxed yet or ascended in the slightest. We often make fun of ugly or fat foids for having really high standards, but a lot of fucks on the forum are just their male equivalents.

However, if she has made an effort to remain celibate in this day and age it's likely due to the fact that she is religious or from a religious household. If you are waiting for marriage to have sex and will be with this woman for the rest of your life and make babies then she has to be incredibly attractive. So now we have narrowed it
down to a beautiful, young ultra pure traditional religious virgin that wants to marry and have kids with you, meaning you will have to be in the top percentile of potential mates for her to want to choose you to do these things. Sure, for some of you it's a possibility, you are good looking and self respecting men. But the majority of the people that desire this kind of shit on the site are deranged incels that do not even hold themselves to the same standard. If you masturbate and
obsessively fantasize about this hypothetical girl then you have proven you're not worthy of that relationship. Yeah, modern women are ruined. It's blackpilled as fuck, but if you live in a basement and jerk off to hentai and rant about inceldom, then likewise you're kind of ruined too and you are the male equivalent of the onlyfans mom.

You have to - I repeat - HAVE TO be incredibly attractive to hold these standards out and expect something. Sure you can have your incredibly high standards, but if you bitch and moan on .org about how women only want chads and complain about how lonely you are - YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE AND YOU WILL ONLY BE DISAPPOINTED.

That's the end of my wall of text - hopefully it gave one of you curries a reality check. Expect these things to happen AFTER you looksmax, not before.
Men have more value from things other than looks, women value is only her looks.
Also it’s easier to be gl as foid because fake up, they don’t need to slave their life in the gym etc.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and falcon1
why would you want a virgin

you should want a girl who has fucked exclusively hot guys

If a girl has fucksd ugly boys you gotta drop her asap cant be associated with dat shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Chintuck22
why would you want a virgin

you should want a girl who has fucked exclusively hot guys

If a girl has fucksd ugly boys you gotta drop her asap cant be associated with dat shit
Gay.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and TrestIsBest
That’s why I’m only doing hookups until I’m fully ascended. Although unfortunately this is gonna agecuck me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and TrestIsBest

And my GF, despite living a couple of hours away from me, is pretty AND a virgin, at 26. I intend to marry her.

And my GF, despite living a couple of hours away from me, is pretty AND a virgin, at 26. I intend to marry her.
Adds to my religious theory.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Xangsane
But incels cant accept this shit
Cope I fucked an 18 year old virgin and know plenty virgins in 16-20 range. I also know plenty with 10+ bodycount but most of them come from different backgrounds, education, iq, etc.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Brutal pill for @apemaxxed
Screenshot 20230825 1525052

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 0hMan, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 21661

Most of what you’re saying is factual but most of those niggas are hard coping anyways lmao, I can GUARANTEE 100% if any of these trucels who say “muh HQNP virgin Aryan Stacy only!” got even a moderately attractive Becky to show an OUNCE of attraction to them they’d abandon everything they’ve learned about the blackpill that instant, majority of these niggas would oblige happily and settle for a gf that wasn’t their ideal or had a view bodies from past LTRs that weren’t Chads

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: klamus, Skywalker and T50 Mogger
Dont get me wrong but Im pretty sure they start taking dick at 12 lmao so prolly aint a virgin no more past 14 hahahaha
Naw the only foids that start having sex >14 are usually giga sluts and will continue that way throughout their life until they settle for some betabuxx chump, most foids lose their V cards at like 15 the earliest and 19 the latest

They do, but they are ultra religious and waiting for marriage. Good news for religious incels.
jfl if you actually beleive this. they WANT chad to brutally fuck them and spit in their face but wont because their parents or any other cult guardian prevents them from doing so. Free "religious" girls get fucked all the time. traditional girls dont exist no exceptions.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and Skywalker
Just asking for a bitch not to have taken 20 different dicks is too much nowadays, like wtf is the point even JFL

lmfao for getting women softmaxinf is all u need I’m a BBDcel I just do it to not hate myself

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Free "religious" girls get fucked all the time.
I wasn't talking about free (aka protestant) girls or non-practicing Catholic ones. Yes, I'm fully aware that the vast majority of religious girls just pretends to be a bit religious to get their betabux hubby and get dicked down on the weekend. But I've joined the SSPX and discovered that they literally exist in the hundreds (the gender ratio is in male favour, because not a lot of guys are religious). Now, they still want Church Chad ofc, but they are waiting until marriage (at least most of them). They are raised at special girl-only Catholic schools, aren't allowed phones as children, aren't allowed to wear trousers ever, don't go to college, are married off at 19 - 21, none of them have Tinder and most don't even have Instagram. Divorce rate is less than 5% with 5 - 10 children on average. Going to these events was literally like going back to the 1950s (the contrast to modern degeneracy is unreal). It just showed me what a normal society would look like if it wasn't for Jews ruining everything.

Then again, a forum full of 80 IQ coombrained TikTok teenagers who think the entire world is San Francisco don't deserve happy relationships. Go slay on Tinder and come crying back at 30 about how no good women exist. If you are only looking online and in your school, yeah you won't find her there.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Kamui and T50 Mogger
OP is trolling us :lul:

Also why should you LTR a beat up average foid, who's been riding a cock carousel, and who doesn't even care about you?

Pump and dumb those bitches, because other than sex, they have nothing to offer you. They are worthless... instead seek LTR from genuine good looking stacies, who at least are compassionate...

Have some self respect nigguh

Yes, most people on the Incel spectrum are average looking white boys with high standards, standardcels. Very few whites are truecel subhumans. I wonder how americanized shitskins living outside of ethnic ghettoes even breed.

by free i mean girls who dont live in cult like religious families or communities
Well yeah, you need a cult like religious family at this point because society has gone so far to shit that going back to the 1950s would feel like a cult. That's why I'm going for them, they're the only decent ones left (ofc being Chad is a prerequisite, I had a run-in with some French boy scout Chads that girls were simping for at a pilgrimage, brutal experience but I'll mog him to death next year). The only dynamic I've seen is that Chads marry their Stacys very early and the incels and femcels pair up later.

It just annoys me that there are people on this board that think no trad women exist, then I tell them exactly where to look and then they ignore everything I say because they don't want to be trad themselves. They want to slay AND then settle for a HQNP trad wife at 30, same shit as roasties want from men.

instead seek LTR from genuine good looking stacies, who at least are compassionate...
why did you have to ruin it bro god damn :lul:

none of you here are really blackpilled, like wtf man, you believe in a needle in a haystack.....so stop searching for the needle instead?

You’re correct

nice cope i had 3 stacy virgin girls while not doing any looksmaxx

I’ve met two girls that are submissive, traditional, femenine virgin that are interested in me. It’s about your character. You are what you attract

OP is trolling us :lul:

View attachment 2401244

Also why should you LTR a beat up average foid, who's been riding a cock carousel, and who doesn't even care about you?

Pump and dumb those bitches, because other than sex, they have nothing to offer you. They are worthless... instead seek LTR from genuine good looking stacies, who at least are compassionate...

Have some self respect nigguh
Bro if ur gnna engage in casual sex it’s gonna be harder for u to attract virgin high quality women. I know it’s not the same for men as for women but women know when a guy has fucked lots of women and is a player

I’ve met two girls that are submissive, traditional, femenine virgin that are interested in me. It’s about your character. You are what you attract
I included character in my discussion.

• +1
Reactions: bobsmith03

As long as their bodycounts isn’t high who cares tbh, women get more opportunities than men and they took them. If you had everyone including stacies simping for you you would do the same.

As long as their bodycounts isn’t high who cares tbh, women get more opportunities than men and they took them. If you had everyone including stacies simping for you you would do the same.
I just can't fathom being with a girl all my life that isn't a virgin. It will be bad for my psyche