a manlet is not worth shit

Tenshi

Tenshi

只管
I'm just done with everything, nothing a manlet does is enough. I have no hope.

just trying to come to terms with the fact that no matter how much my face can look good, my overall SMV is shit because I'm stuck being a 5'7 manlet. And there's nothing you can do. It's not a life worth living.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, shalomnigga, NotAMogger and 3 others
that’s avg height in brazil jfl stop acting like it’s the same as 4’7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and the BULL
saar buy me hgh so i wont have the same fate as you. jkjk i see asian characters in your bio surely its not that bad?

• +1
Reactions: ParanoidHungLatino

just trying to come to terms with the fact that no matter how much my face can look good, my overall SMV is shit because I'm stuck being a 5'7 manlet. And there's nothing you can do. It's not a life worth living.
lol its all face at 5'7, now im not saying 5'7 is tall but ik a gymcel who is 5'7 and he frauds to 5'11.5 with lifts and insoles, he slept with like 4-5 different women in a few weeks

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
5'7 is average in a lot of third world shitholes and you can liftmax

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
same thing with framelets. its so fucking over

• So Sad
Reactions: Tenshi
lol its all face at 5'7, now im not saying 5'7 is tall but ik a gymcel who is 5'7 and he frauds to 5'11.5 with lifts and insoles, he slept with like 4-5 different women in a few weeks
lol
that’s avg height in brazil jfl stop acting like it’s the same as 4’7
who cares his competition are not pablos in rio de jainero's ruas LMAO

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
5'7 is average in a lot of third world shitholes and you can liftmax
too bad his competition is not ranjeet from mumbai's plaza

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
@Manletmachine the meme of the century

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
a manlet with good face can get laid, but forget anything more than that

I feel like I have to work harder than I should. It's like cool, you looksmaxx and manage to have a good face and your overall smv is less than an ogre slav who's 6ft tall

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, HTN_Mentalcel and asdvek
a manlet with good face can get laid, but forget anything more than that

I feel like I have to work harder than I should. It's like cool, you looksmaxx and manage to have a good face and your overall smv is less than an ogre slav who's 6ft tall
work harder then. im srs. wear lifts to 5'11

When you're ugly and short, you have to dedicate yourself two times more to receive two times less than the people who are beautiful and tall.

• So Sad
Reactions: Tenshi
When you're ugly and short, you have to dedicate yourself two times more to receive two times less than the people who are beautiful and tall.
god has his favorites

• +1
Reactions: Madridista

All it takes is one gesture to dismantle a manlet

images

• JFL
Reactions: idkman and Tenshi