A masculine deep voice is a falio, Women prefer high pitched, feminine, gay sounding voices

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
Look at this High pitched voice mogger

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22540, Schizoidcel, FootLongDong and 9 others
I have high pitched voice girls love it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deprived, Richard_Hungwell, Alvaro and 3 others
Over if you don't sound like this without autotune (ideal to zoomer foids)

• Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, vaseqmoherad and Deleted member 18840
over for my deep Scottish accent

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and 2d v2

HAHAHHAAAANAAAHJAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHAHAHHAAAANAAAHJAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHAHAHHAAAANAAAHJAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHAHAHHAAAANAAAHJAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHAHAHHAAAANAAAHJAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHAHAHHAAAANAAAHJAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHAHAHHAAAANAAAHJAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHAHAHHAAAANAAAHJAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHAHAHHAAAANAAAHJAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHAHAHHAAAANAAAHJAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHAHAHHAAAANAAAHJAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHAHAHHAAAANAAAHJAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHAHAHHAAAANAAAHJAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHAHAHHAAAANAAAHJAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUA
nicolas-cage-nic-cage.gif

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY MEN IVE SEEN GET MAID FUN OF FOR HIGH PITCHED VOICE??? YOU ARE A FUCKING DIPSHIT PROMOTING TRANNYS.

LOWER VOICES MOG SO FUCKING HARD IN EVERY FUCKING BAR IVE EVER BEEN IN. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DIPSHIT ESTROGENIC FUCKING RETARD

EVERYONE PLEASE IGNORE THIS FUCK IF YOU DONT WANT TO COMMIT SUICIDE IN THE FUTURE.

TAKE NATURAL TESTOSTERONE SUPPLEMENTS LIKE MK4, FADOGIA AGGSTIS, ZINC, MACA, AND TONGKAT ALI. IGOR THIS FUCKING FAGGOT THREAD.

HOLY FUCK JESUS ALIVE THIS THREAD IS THE BIGGEST FUCKING LIE TRANNY BULLSHIT IN ALL OF EXISTENCE. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FABSOLUTE FUCKING MORONIC FAGGOT.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nebula, kramer, Trilogy and 13 others

Sorry for the absolute roast, you arent a faggot, just stop promoting this shit and spreading it around. U know its wrong bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
over for my ogre voice

• So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Deep voice is ultra masculine,high pitched voice is gay,low t and feminine

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22540, Deleted member 17291, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
Anyone need a mastron source(for very hort term, im not gonna be responsible for fucking up your natural hormone) give me a pm

If you’re a singer you want a tenor voice, no way around it. If you have a deep voice it’s over for you in music outside of niche shit like black metal or whatever other incel shit.

If you’re not a singer then you want a deep voice.
Voice is so far behind face it’s not really worth talking about though.

Also Chris Colfer’s voice is WAAAAYYY too fem, The Weeknd, Michael Jackson, etc, those guys are at the top of acceptable, higher than that and it gets gay.

Ideally you want a regular tenor voice like Justin Timberlake so you can be a mogger singer while still not sounding like a bitch when speaking.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 15302 and Deleted member 19499
they can hear your maxilla

Keep coping op

girls see you as cute asexual subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Survivor95
LOWER VOICES MOG SO FUCKING HARD IN EVERY FUCKING BAR IVE EVER BEEN IN. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DIPSHIT ESTROGENIC FUCKING RETARD
"Masculine features are bad because of some shit I've seen on Tiktok" is a sentiment I've seen a lot of times here. Zoomers are so fucked in the head it's unbelievable. It's like their brains can't see beyond memes and trends.

why do girls love these voices
this is ideal
The (((music industry))) promotes high-pitched male voices because the main audience for pop music is teenage girls, and high-pitched male voices sound more relatable and less threatening. There are plenty of deep voices that have been associated with sex appeal: Barry White, Peter Steele, etc.

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2 and StrangerDanger
"Masculine features are bad because of some shit I've seen on Tiktok" is a sentiment I've seen a lot of times here. Zoomers are so fucked in the head it's unbelievable. It's like their brains can't see beyond memes and trends.

The (((music industry))) promotes high-pitched male voices because the main audience for pop music is teenage girls, and high-pitched male voices sound more relatable and less threatening. There are plenty of deep voices that have been associated with sex appeal: Barry White, Peter Steele, etc.
Imagine if pop singers sounded like this [media]

The youth would be fucking filled with 10x as much hormones as they are now.

High pitched voices on men are fucking shit and thats just how it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13710
Imagine if pop singers sounded like this [media]

The youth would be fucking filled with 10x as much hormones as they are now.

High pitched voices on men are fucking shit and thats just how it is.

you literally just proved my point

you literally just proved my point
That everyone would be fucking way more therefore creating more human beings? No I just disproved you faggotry ridden point

That everyone would be fucking way more therefore creating more human beings? No I just disproved you faggotry ridden point
first of all just cause you have a high pitched voice doesent make you a faggot in fact mike tyson had a high pitched voice and he was in fact one of the most high T men in the world ok

Corpse husband

Cope, it's over if you don't sound like Peter Steele. The high E cope is propaganda, they don't want you to mog.

A good deep voice induces instant vaginal wetness.

Last edited:

Only ten girls since their hormones are not fully developed.

when im gaming on PS4 a bunch of female players send me a friend request the second they hear my deep ass voice that shakes the earth and makes the air vibrate so i disagree but i ddidnt read or watch so yea

i had girls obsess over me on the vidya games while i shit on niggas at the same time its a win win when you have a deep ass voice you enter the party and mog every nigga there and everyone goes quiet when you speak

Deep DARK voice is better. Especially when you're loud, and speak with energy/conviction. You literally mog other men and people just off how you sound, can talk over people, and when you state your opinion, you sound more sure of yourself/authoratative than everyone around you.

Deep voice is useless however if you're monotone and sound boring as fuck. You have to have emotion and conviction when you speak. The energy/authority you project through your voice is really what attracts women and mogs other men. The depth of your voice is a nice bonus.

I've got an extremely deep voice, but I'm also loud and speak with a lot of energy. Can tell you from first hand experience, that when you voicemog 99% of people, it's an extreme halo and gives you immediate status/respect.