A message to all the short, undesirable, unattractive and men with low self esteem

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
You’re not alone. The incel & blackpill community is here for you, fuck bitches.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
would go back to .is if mods weren't so shitty

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
you mean the community wants to bring you to your knees, extort in the mud, compare you to other people, mock your appearance, building up your anger, disillusionment and isolation?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18603
I just want a 18-21 year old HQNP to LTR

would go back to .is if mods weren't so shitty
I do not like the lack of reacts, the amount of attention (honeypot) the website draws + the gatekeeping on .is , I also didn’t understand why so many of them were strongly anti-black even to other users + finally the lack of introspection became boring quite quickly.

Blackpill(dot)club is a good site if you want an alternative from this redpilla shitposting place, just obviously not as active.

• Woah
I just want a 18-21 year old HQNP to LTR
Good luck with that
you mean the community wants to bring you to your knees, extort in the mud, compare you to other people, mock your appearance, building up your anger, disillusionment and isolation?
Yes. The alternatives are much more sinister, even despite your strawmans.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ken
I do not like the lack of reacts

lack of reacts is midwit dissipator, tbh. feels more genuine and instead of usual attack and hide they go on for full texts

the amount of attention (honeypot) the website draws

it isn't a honeypot in that sense, but i'll admit even places like 4chan are techno-psychological warfare

also didn’t understand why so many of them were strongly anti-black even to other users

are you sure? the most relevant user there is a blackcel

finally the lack of introspection became boring quite quickly.

the surface is repetitive, dull but they're better philosophically (if you can start the right threads)

Blackpill(dot)club is a good site if you want an alternative from this redpilla shitposting place, just obviously not as active.

legit

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
lack of reacts is midwit dissipator, tbh. feels more genuine and instead of usual attack and hide they go on for full texts

it isn't a honeypot in that sense, but i'll admit even places like 4chan are techno-psychological warfare

are you sure? the most relevant user there is a blackcel

the surface is repetitive, dull but they're better philosophically (if you can start the right threads)

legit
Who BlkPillPres? The nationalist copes are still quite prevalent there, other users like Colvin still got bullied a lot.

By introspection I mean they rarely discuss their own flaws, not many users on is care or know a lot about lookstheory.

Generally I prefer forums with reacts, but to each their own.

• +1