A message to the white men of this forum.

Deleted member 6164

Deleted member 6164

Lay flat when the war comes
I appreciate y’all but y’all should not feel the need to dickride or save blacks or any other race for that matter as a white liberal would. All liberals are scum but white liberals are an extreme traitor to their race and end up being a detriment to other races. Same with jews, they’re wolf in sheep’s clothing and scum. We can be friends but do not forget where you came from, always embrace your heritage..you’re a great Aryan warrior. God bless

• +1
Reactions: Zercic, Pedro Zanatta, Chadeep and 4 others
The Jews owned the slave ships that came to America, the Jews pushed commie boogeymen like Mandela and MLK who only served the radical elitist agenda. Jews and white libtards alike continue to push divide and conquer tactics.
The democrats were the party of slavery, the KKK & Jim Crow.

Racism is kept alive by these so-called anti-racists since the last thing they would want is black and whites to unite and stand up against them, the real racists.
Should the day come when the subversion finally stops and blacks and whites cooperate like brothers, that would be straight up nightmarefuel for white liberals and jews.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Subhuman trash, SolidSnake, Pedro Zanatta and 6 others
The Jews owned the slave ships that came to America, the Jews pushed commie boogeymen like Mandela and MLK who only served the radical elitist agenda. Jews and white libtards alike continue to push divide and conquer tactics.

Racism is kept alive by these so-called anti-racists since the last thing they would want is black and whites to unite and stand up against them, the real racists.
Should the day come when the subversion finally stops and blacks and whites cooperate like brothers, that would be straight up nightmarefuel for white liberals and jews.
✊🏻✊🏿

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SolidSnake and Gargantuan
Why do you guys hate jews so much? like fr
we're the world leaders

• JFL
Reactions: Zercic, Chadeep, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
1457975259-armwrestle.gif

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SolidSnake, Zercic, Chadeep and 3 others
tbh stfu. I don't see any reason to let faggots like @Nubhuman Siggers disrespect my bros just because he wants to feel superior. Like alright, calling blacks thugs and shit, understandable, most are. But to just outright say racist shit with no backing is retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash, Zercic, Chadeep and 2 others
✊🏿✊

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SolidSnake, Chadeep and Deleted member 6164
  • +1
Reactions: Zercic, Chadeep and Deleted member 5912
I appreciate y’all but y’all should not feel the need to dickride or save blacks or any other race for that matter as a white liberal would. All liberals are scum but white liberals are an extreme traitor to their race and end up being a detriment to other races. Same with jews, they’re wolf in sheep’s clothing and scum. We can be friends but do not forget where you came from, always embrace your heritage..you’re a great Aryan warrior. God bless

You forgot the most insufferable group of all. The Trump/Qanon retards. The most fucking unbelievably stupid group. I seriously think most of them are down syndrome.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash, SolidSnake, Chadeep and 2 others
You forgot the most insufferable group of all. The Trump/Qanon retards. The most fucking unbelievably stupid group. I seriously think most of them are down syndrome.
Trust the plan :feelsgood::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Images 47

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Entschuldigung and JackSparrow
Yes I agree those too. Conservatism seems to have been hijacked by the Jews quite some time ago to brainwash the masses even more.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Danish_Retard
Yes I agree those too. Conservatism seems to have been hijacked by the Jews quite some time ago to brainwash the masses even more.
This George Floyd thing is just another distraction and to divide the people

lol didn't read

Yeah bro however there's no right and left. It's all the same people (Jews). The use the right and left to divide society and pin them against each other while they pass the most outrageous bill. And there all in it together doing rituals including raping and killing kids. It's just a big soap opera and the masses fall for the tricks.

• +1
Reactions: SolidSnake, Chadlitecel, Deleted member 6164 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and JackSparrow
I am a very spiritual person. I start off each day by thanking the white man for the sunrise, the land I walk on, for the air I breathe. I also apologize for niggas. Lord knows they ain’t gonna apologize for themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6164, Chadeep and JackSparrow
imagine choking on low t white cock jfl theyd sell your black ass quick

👨🤜🤛🐵

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6164
No matter what our Racial Background Is. JAH made songs which are relatable to us. And Juice wrld too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6164
White American people are incapable of being proud and celebrating their heritage with out shitting on other races or making it about politics. Its because you lost touch with your cultural roots.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar and Deleted member 6164

Users who are viewing this thread

Back