a milf smiled at me

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
i was wating for the signal to turn red so I was standing , right opposite me on the other side was this 30 year old milf wasn't that attractive but she smiled at me , what does this mean?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 5786, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
She finds you attractive
Your side is very good as I said

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and .👽.
even when I was peak subhumanity I had random foids in the street clearly smile at me a few times. still an enigma to me to this day.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and Deleted member 14978
even when I was peak subhumanity I had random foids in the street clearly smile at me a few times. still an enigma to me to this day.
they dont smile they usually stare in disgust maybe you got mentally scarred , so you developed schizophrenia therefore deluding yourself into thinking they smiled

• JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Inscol, joeveniro and 2 others
they dont smile they usually stare in disgust maybe you got mentally scarred , so you developed schizophrenia therefore deluding yourself into thinking they smiled
nah I'm sure of it

tfw no milf gf to take care of me

Yeah and a girl smiled at me when I smiled at her accidentally while crossing the street. How much does it matter?

How tall are you?

Yeah and a girl smiled at me when I smiled at her accidentally while crossing the street. How much does it matter?
thats the thing i did not smile at her , i just looked at the other cars and then caught her face smiling at me

i was wating for the signal to turn red so I was standing , right opposite me on the other side was this 30 year old milf wasn't that attractive but she smiled at me , what does this mean?
>Milf
If the girl is over the age of 16 shes a granny already.