A movie about where money is replaced with time. People earn time, and pay with time.

Jonnyboi

Jonnyboi

Platinum
A movie about where money is replaced with time. People earn time, and pay with time.

called 'In Time'

Is a great analogy for how our entire world works.

When we work, we are essentially trading our time for money.

Then our money for shelter/food etc..

So essentially we are trading our time+skills = for shelter and food

So the idea would be to figure out how to get other people to trade their time and skills for your shelter and food while you do nothing

So that's basically what a business is.

You're hiring people with skills, or building their skills to work, which pays for your shelter and food while you can do nothing.

And if you make lots of time, you can just chill and do nothing etc

• +1
Reactions: Acion, boss8055, danielmoss and 2 others
How will this give me hooded eyes?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aids, $Abomination, elpapusupremo and 4 others
This was the key to my ascension

This seems like such a simple abstract concept, yet so many normies are unable to fathom it, and live blindly by principles that have been ingrained in them since birth.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, danielmoss, BoredPrince and 1 other person
This seems like such a simple abstract concept, yet so many normies are unable to fathom it, and live blindly by principles that have been ingrained in them since birth.
mirin ability to see it.

the peabrains on here will never understand. see replies above

• +1
Reactions: Acion
Great movie btw

This is the reason why I want to be rich, not to buy expensive things but to buy freedom in life

Freedom to be whatever I want to be and to do what I want when I want

Shit I really need to criminalnax cuz wageslaving isn't worth it

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi and danielmoss
I really like this movie. I watched it as a kid and found it fascinating. Nowadays it makes total sense and I can grasp the concept better. There's no other way to get your time back than having a lot of leverage.

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi
Just create a business bro:soy:

Most businesses either fail or are much more work than simply being an employee

• Hmm...
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
Just create a business bro:soy:

Most businesses either fail or are much more work than simply being an employee
So the best option in your opinion is just being an employee?

If you aren't a visionary or a high IQ individual, I agree.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Jonnyboi and optimisticzoomer
Every billionaire values time as their greatest asset.

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi

If you aren't a visionary or a high IQ individual, I agree.
Talking about making a business isn't high IQ, it's usually incredibly low IQ unless you actually have a half decent idea. It's not some secret knowledge, it's just most people know it's pointless. But then the people who talk about starting a business are usually the desperate "hustlers" who also try drop shipping and other get rich quick schemes

Yes, for 99% of people, being an employee is better

Wheres the stacy ?

Talking about making a business isn't high IQ, it's usually incredibly low IQ unless you actually have a half decent idea.
this is pretty ironic because you just outed yourself as low iq in the business world.

business isnt about creating a new 'idea' its about creating what already exists and becoming the best at it.

just cos theres millions of law firms doesnt mean no more law firms can be made cos muh saturated. low iq retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and boss8055
this is pretty ironic because you just outed yourself as low iq in the business world.

business isnt about creating a new 'idea' its about creating what already exists and becoming the best at it.

just cos theres millions of law firms doesnt mean no more law firms can be made cos muh saturated. low iq retard
Found the self improover zoomer
Just make a business bro:soy: as though no one else thought of that

Just make a business bro:soy: as though no one else thought of that
It would be like encouraging you to day trade because "look at how those people can make money off it!"

The movie was meh. It wasn't that good. Just decent enough

It would be like encouraging you to day trade because "look at how those people can make money off it!"
me and the bros are caging at your slave mindset. literally caging. its over for you bud

me and the bros are caging at your slave mindset. literally caging. its over for you bud
You'll literally be a "slave" too. Just wait until you figure out the make your own business idea is a meme. In fact, you appear to be the bigger slave atm. Motivated by money? Capitalism slave

A true case study of an inexperienced kid who thinks he's somehow gonna "make it" cos he thinks he's discovered a revolutionary idea of making a business

Last edited:
You'll literally be a "slave" too. Just wait until you figure out the make your own business idea is a meme. In fact, you appear to be the bigger slave atm. Motivated by money? Capitalism slave

A true case study of an inexperienced kid who thinks he's somehow gonna "make it" cos he thinks he's discovered a revolutionary idea of making a business
i literally just told you businesses arent 'ideas' you fucking autist.

no im not a slave cos im building a business which will ruin on autopilot by slaves like you

enjoy being a slave forever. im caging at you. i already work remote from a beach bar in luxury meanwhile ur probably at some dead end slave job

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
i literally just told you businesses arent 'ideas' you fucking autist.

no im not a slave cos im building a business which will ruin on autopilot by slaves like you

enjoy being a slave forever. im caging at you. i already work remote from a beach bar in luxury meanwhile ur probably at some dead end slave job
Your "business" will brutally fail, you delusional melt. That or you will be working twice as hard as a regular employee. And I don't even work so who's the winner here?

The best lifestyle is living homeless in a tent in the woods like our ancient ancestors

• JFL
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
I've seen this movie a few times. Pretty fun to watch.