A Muslim converting to Christianity is self-hatred and desperation to want to be white.

Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene
Change my mind.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 24586 and 1 other person
From nonsense to another

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Deleted member 21661 and Deleted member 14693
Another proof that you are only muslim as part of your racial identity and don't actually believe this shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
It is partially true. There’s some Nafri girl on Reddit who converted to Christianity and I trolled her so much she fell in love with me

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Nigga what

From nonsense to another
No. Islam is way worse.
Both are bullshit but at least christians doesn't support a pedo prophet, they don't supprot killing and terrorism of innocents, they don't support killing of women and others for "rumors" and MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MORE

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Eren, Deleted member 28904 and 1 other person
No. Islam is way worse.
Both are bullshit but at least christians doesn't support a pedo prophet, they don't supprot killing and terrorism of innocents, they don't support killing of women and others for "rumors" and MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MORE
keep writing essays while your onetis is getting railed by a bbc as we speak.
atheists subhuman are so fkn hilarious it's insane

Most “Muslims” aren’t even real Muslims anyways. Just the way most “Christian’s” aren’t real Christian’s.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
keep writing essays while your onetis is getting railed by a bbc as we speak.
atheists subhuman are so fkn hilarious it's insane
sounds like projecting, who mentionned any onetis or bbc here? sounds like you got a cuck bbc fetish
Most “Muslims” aren’t even real Muslims anyways. Just the way most “Christian’s” aren’t real Christian’s.
you know the difference? they're not real muslims but they apply the rules to others
"i drink and fuck and do drugs and illegal shit, oh you do it? BAD MUSLIM YOURE GOING TO HELL LETS GO BEAT HIS ASS"

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 28904
sounds like projecting, who mentionned any onetis or bbc here? sounds like you got a cuck bbc fetish
95% of this forum are gay bbc slaves.

you know the difference? they're not real muslims but they apply the rules to others
"i drink and fuck and do drugs and illegal shit, oh you do it? BAD MUSLIM YOURE GOING TO HELL LETS GO BEAT HIS ASS"
Literally seen this irl over 10 times

You do realise apostasy in islam will get you killed right? People dont convert for such silly reasonings, many of those who convert have actually dreamed jesus .

from retarded religion to retarded religion

Alot of Christians are non white i am pretty sure its the most diverse religon

Man stop making threads about Islam you're just inviting ignorant faggots to insult it. Unless you're NT enough to defend our religion like @SecularIslamist which you aren't

Man stop making threads about Islam you're just inviting faggots to insult it and say ignorant shit. Unless you're NT enough to defend our religion like maybe @SecularIslamist which you aren't
He should be able to defend his view against critizism

He should be able to defend his view against critizism
You need to be well spoken NT to verbally defend yourself otherwise you're just going to humiliate yourself and your religion for no reason