A Must See

H

harry8625

Iron
I recently stumbled across two photos of myself, and I’ve come to some conclusions.

Photo #1 - Summer senior year of hs. Hot girlfriend, 18 y/o not a care in the world about anything. Did not know this or similar communities even existed, and was just living life. Was referred to as a “chad” on this website by some, or atleast relatively top tier.

Photo #2 - Only 3 months later, November 2018. 2 months into community college, super depressed, recently dumped, self conscious, insecure about my physical appearance, was deep into the “red/black pill”, “looksmaxing”, etc. Had a very dark outlook on life, possessed unrighteousness anger toward the external world. Was fully submerged in my own bubble, examining myself, clenching and grinding at night causing jaw recession and TMD. Got ripped apart on this site rightfully so and clearly did not look attractive whatsoever. An absurd drop in appearance. Ironically, I was considerably more concerned and meticulous of my appearance than in the previous photo.

Quite the contrary, eh?
So what changed? In the span of three months, did my bone structure morph? No. Maybe poorer lighting, unshaved, tan faded, etc, and you can nitpick all you want on what physically changed. But, at the deepest root, what truly caused these changes?

I changed. Me, my mind, and my perception.

Understand that your external body is a mere reflection of your internal health. If your mind is not right, you are not right. In this community as well as all over the internet, I see deep insecurities plagueing people’s lives. I see obsessive behaviors on relativity unimportant things. I see unhappy people
If you truly want to “looksmax” then you need to “mind max”, or, really, mind “min”: shut your mind off. Begin to live life in the present, and not chained by the gloom of tomorrow or yesterday. Get off this site for a little while. Stop worrying and thinking about your looks. Reflect on your inner insecurities, instead of displaying them and allow them to control you. Experience life. I can, without a doubt, guarantee that you will come better healthier, and, for good measure, much better looking.
I’m not at all saying that maximizing your looks or health is a bad thing at all; I do believe that your attractiveness has a serious impact on your life. BUT, what people tend to forget is your physical attractiveness is a reflection of your health. It’s the evolutionary reason for the sexual appeal of “good looking” people. People want healthy people. Being on this or similar sites or even just the internet or stuck on your smartphone for too long WILL have a serious impact on your mental health, which WILL inadvertently affect your physical appearance.
Knowledge is power, but the dwelling on knowledge leads your nowhere. Learn how to improve your health, and take action.

And remember—those who take this life too seriously, are missing the point of it.

Take a break from examining yourself, it will only improve your life and looks. If you made it this far, turn off your phone right after reading, sit back, and experience where you are at this exact moment through the 5 senses that you were blessed with, and just LIVE.

“The meaning of life is just to be alive” — Alan Watts

Attachments

• C1D910AD-C1A4-4527-91B7-B87BA4792AFE.png
    C1D910AD-C1A4-4527-91B7-B87BA4792AFE.png
    79 KB · Views: 33
  • 4FA18A01-2CE1-4787-976A-E5595097E29D.png
    4FA18A01-2CE1-4787-976A-E5595097E29D.png
    163.4 KB · Views: 33
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Rift, noped and 1 other person
Photo #1 - Summer senior year of hs. Hot girlfriend, 18 y/o not a care in the world about anything. Did not know this or similar communities even existed, and was just living life. Was referred to as a “chad” on this website by some, or atleast relatively top tier.

Photo #2 - Only 3 months later, November 2018. 2 months into community college, super depressed, recently dumped, self conscious, insecure about my physical appearance, was deep into the “red/black pill”, “looksmaxing”, etc. Had a very dark outlook on life, possessed unrighteousness anger toward the external world. Was fully submerged in my own bubble, examining myself, clenching and grinding at night causing jaw recession and TMD. Got ripped apart on this site rightfully so and clearly did not look attractive whatsoever. An absurd drop in appearance. Ironically, I was considerably more concerned and meticulous of my appearance than in the previous photo.
think u put them in the wrong order.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 2227
You looks better in the second photo.

you look the same except u look just more clean in the second pic

You look better in photo 2 and you aren't anywhere near Chad in either photo

lol WTF happened to you did you get hit in the face by a frying pan tom and jerry style and it recessed your entire face or something?

Did not read one letter

quick summarry for those who aint reading

- ye ye ye life is hard

- it was bad

- then it was good

- be positive, be happy

- heres 2 pics of me

- tell me im chad plz cuz im insecure

the end.

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood