elemanzelvadre

elemanzelvadre

303 ng/dl test at 16 (550 with asin)
1cm long going hospital rn i will die maybe

• So Sad
Reactions: LegitUser
RIP (i will remember u)

I'll make a memorial thread for you if you die

The needle remained on the ground for 1 day. Could I have caught bacteria?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
71fsN0USwOL

The needle remained on the ground for 1 day. Could I have caught bacteria?
Maybe, deep wounds like stepping on a rusted nail or needle can be dangerous, anaerobic bacteria like tetanus can then easily grow inside because they are farther away from the oxygen in the air, superficial cuts are less likely to be infected with these dangerous bacteria and are easily cleaned and disinfected.

Maybe, deep wounds like stepping on a rusted nail or needle can be dangerous, anaerobic bacteria like tetanus can then easily grow inside because they are farther away from the oxygen in the air, superficial cuts are less likely to be infected with these dangerous bacteria and are easily cleaned and disinfected.
1 cm long from feet

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
1cm long going hospital rn i will die maybe
ur scared of a 1cm needle in ur foot smh

I had a sharp piece of bamboo thrown through my middle finger from my friend being like a 1/4~ cm in diameter and 6~ inches long and I didn’t even go to the hospital when I was 7

Last edited:
I had a sharp piece of bamboo thrown through my middle finger from my friend being like a 1 1/2~ cm in diameter and 6~ inches long and I didn’t even go to the hospital when I was 7
Fingers are thinner, have great blood circulation and exposure to oxygen, so they are less likely to be infected with these dangerous anaerobic bacteria.

• +1
Reactions: noobs
i got vacinetted

• JFL
Reactions: WayneBraaaah