A New Era In Human History Will Dawn When Normies Die Out

Bars

Bars

Ecstasy
WW3 will be a huge catalyst for normie extinction; the normies will wipe each other out and the remaining will rebuild their countries.

If WW3 occurs without the use of nuclear weapons, the casualties will be enormous, perhaps 70-150 million people (the number is arbitrary).

If nukes are used, the numbers will skyrocket. Already in the first few hours, hundreds of millions will die instantly. Over time, radiation, nuclear fallout, and a potential nuclear winter will cause casualties to exceed a billion people, perhaps more. The devastation will not be limited to immediate deaths: starvation, disease, and the destruction of infrastructure all over the world will wipe out even more people.

In WW3, the military will certainly rely on automated/AI weapons like drones, or even secret weapons we haven't heard of yet. But as for humanoids or robots on the battlefield, I highly doubt it. After the war, the focus on automation and efficiency will increase even more because of huge casualties after the war.

I find it funny that ChatGPT can mimic normie conversations, although ChatGPT is not a real AI JFL, and I wonder if normies are even conscious.

All of normie art right now can be done by algorithms.

Most normie art today, whether it's conventional music, mass-produced paintings, or formulaic movies, is already created by algorithms and AI. These algorithms can imitate styles, generate visuals, and even compose music based on existing templates. And normies are perfectly fine with that.

Creativity in normies is often shallow, repetitive, and follows predictable trends, which allows AI to easily replicate it. We're already seeing AI tools that can create paintings, write songs, or generate entire stories at the touch of a button, and the result is often not much different from what regular normies create.

When real AIs come along, they will replace us, all of us.

Robots will take over normie jobs like factory work, farming, and simple service roles. With machines able to handle those tasks faster and more cheaply, normies will be pushed out of the workforce. Normies will become obsolete and jobless, unable to compete.

Ideologies to which they cling, those based on emotions, instincts and group identity like nationalism, patriotism, religion, lgbt+, and sects, will disappear.

These ideologies thrive on tribalism and emotional attachment to ideas, but if the majority of the population that adheres to them disappears, they too will die out.

"I feel like I was born in the wrong body" - degenerates will disappear too.

The traditional systems and beliefs that kept them united will collapse. The world will become progressive and fully technocratic.

Intelligence will take over instincts.

And those normies and the remaining humans that have not yet become extinct have only one fate - genetic engineering.

GIDhIunbgAADciT.jpg:large

Good. I hate normies with a burning passion. Just watch out though. As the years get harsher, these normies can get quite vicious.

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and Bars
The meaning of political systems will be lost because robots will do everything for us, robots will produce other robots, robots will repair robots, everything will become autonomous.

The meaning of wars will also disappear because robots will replace real soldiers, and war will become a battle of robots.

Last edited:
Ngl, I’m so happy that designers, copywriters and all the other BS jobs are being replaced. It felt so good when these redditors were losing their jobs

Now we need to eliminate HR and it’ll be perfect

• JFL
Reactions: Bars
People will gain material satisfaction and use technology to edit their genes to eliminate deficiencies, optimize intelligence, or increase longevity.

Humans will begin to strive to learn more and achieve more. Understanding the universe, logic and curiosity are the only things we have.

Humans will become immortal.​