A night out reaffirmed that 6'4 is the ideal height

6ft4

6ft4

30:30:40 Facial thirds Pill
I went to the club at night after a long day on my feet so was probably around 6'4.2" barefoot and was also wearing trainers that were probably 1.2" so we can say I was 6'5.4" with trainers which we can simplify as 6'5.5"

Inside the venue, at each different area of the club, to walk into another part of the club there was a bit of lowered ceiling that I could just walk through without my head touching this ceiling, I even heard someone remark about me just about fitting under it so I'd preumse this ceiling was 6'6 - 6'7 (2 metres)
I had to take about 3 steps to get through, it wasn't the same as a regular doorway.

When someone sees you walking underneath a ceiling like this and can see the miniscule gap between your head and ceiling, it puts into perspective your heighmogging relative to the other people walking through

However I did see a LTN mulatto with an afro who I would guess as being 6'7 with shoes and he had to duck his head underneath when walking through which doesn't work as a halo because having to manouver and adapt yourself to the environment indicates you are not built for / not suitable to the environment which creates a failo on a primal level even if for such a trivial reason like that.

Also despite the mulatto heightmogging me, it looks less powerful being in a crouched state than walking fully tall and seeing your head just about slide under the ceiling like you are the the most optimal human for this environment rather than a guy who has to walk crouched.
Walking crouched removes that glory effect of walking tall and being able to see your heightmog in direct relation to others by way of the ceiling gap.

In the venue there seemed to be 2 guys who heightmogged me and one was a big boned endo (failed the TFBEM test) but he actually approached me to comment on my height and was well mannered. The mulatto was just your typical young 6'6 - 6'7 mulatto who only seems to come out for nightlife and is running failo game by not being a pro basketball player since that's the expected stereotype.

Getting heightmogged by 2 guys in a busy mainstream venue is literally meaningless, particularly if you're not in direct competition face wise.
In fact getting heightmogged by a couple of guys is actually ideal because it takes the attention off you somewhat so that foids can think to themselves
"no it's not just the height thats haloing him since there are taller guys in the venue who I'm not attracted to, his face must be a large contributer to why he's harnessing so much of my attention"

There will at times be nights out where you dont get heighmogged at all like at incelcon 2024 but even in such circumstances there will likely be 6'3 guys in the venue so that you dont stand out excessively whereby everyone can see you and is on the lookout for behavioural failos to confirm to themselves that a 6'4 TFBEM must have something wrong with him so they can maintain their belief in "everyone must have something wrong with them" theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, the BULL, iblamejews and 1 other person
next level mental gymnastics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, the next o'pry, Schizo Tappy and 2 others
if the mulatto was 6’7 in shoes then that means 6’6 barefoot which isn’t a height mog from 6’4 barefoot height mog is 3+ inches

if the mulatto was 6’7 in shoes then that means 6’6 barefoot which isn’t a height mog from 6’4 barefoot height mog is 3+ inches
I just call a one inch difference a heightmog because they are visibly taller

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Schizo Tappy
I always just tell my height with 2,5cm lifts and shoes on. People see you with shoes at the end of the day, couldn’t care less about barefoot.

• +1
Reactions: Cliff_Lee
Peak autism analysis

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Peak autism analysis
IMG 9064

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad