A ONS if mine got destroyed by a landwhale cockblock

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Yesterday I approched a really hot girl outside of a club, she was together with a massive landwhale and both agreed to go for another bar not far away.
We drinked and danced for around 2 hours and I was kissing intensly with my girl.
We both got horny and talked about leaving.
She said its not possible since her friend would get mad and angry for her, and they both have to go home with the taxi together.
Exactly this happened, and the landwhales made big drama of wanting to leave.
In the end I spend around 120 Euros and wend home at 6 in the morning with a hard dick.

When should I write this girl again? I really need to fuck her. Ideally tonight.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep
She thinks you’re LTN but is too scared to reject you directly so she’s using her landwhale friend as an excuse to get away

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
She said its not possible since her friend would get mad and angry for her, and they both have to go home with the taxi together.
you think she would give a fuck if this was a chad and not u ?

you think she would give a fuck if this was a chad and not u ?
Nah she was literally discussing with the landwhale that she wants to go home with me. The whale was pretty dominant and my girl was just scared that she will get angry for her.
They are best friends since 15 years.

I texted her drunk in the morning: "Are you at home" Her answer "heyy, yess. What about you?"
I didnt answer so far. What could I write? How about "Hey Partytiger. I went to another place, came home wayy to late :D crazy night"??

You are coping bhai.

Foids would miss the funeral of their family members for a guy that they are truly attracted to let alone leave some landwhale friend.

You are coping bhai.

Foids would miss the funeral of their family members for a guy that they are truly attracted to let alone leave some landwhale friend.
Yeah maybe your right.
I guess then she was just drunk and had no other guy to kiss around.
But still she would have gone home with me 100% if the whale would not make problems.

Yeah maybe your right.
I guess then she was just drunk and had no other guy to kiss around.
But still she would have gone home with me 100% if the whale would not make problems.
Just remember that foid dancing with you, kissing with you, flirting with you while drunk in the club absolutely doesn't mean jack shit.

Just remember that foid dancing with you, kissing with you, flirting with you while drunk in the club absolutely doesn't mean jack shit.
You are right. True
Should I even write her back?