A pedophilic nation is preparing to launch missiles at another pedophilic nation, somewhere in Google's headquarters reports

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Iran, known to rape and marry 12-year-olds is planning a ballistic missile attack on Israel, who's also known to have rape sex with children (gentile: animals, snakes, rodents, e.g.)... according to their Talmud.

The reason Iran is planning on unleashing the gates of Hell upon the Talmudians is because they won't stop killing Muslims, who are known to suck on little boys' tongues while masturbating one another.

The US, whose known to fuck anything with lungs, vows to defend the folks who have religious impunity to have sex with gentile-children.

Meanwhile, Chasing Horse, the actor from Dancing with Wolves, the origin story for Yellowstone, back in 2005, he convinced a teenager his semen were spiritually powerful and would cure her mother's cancer. Well, he's back in the news as his spiritual wife claims he bullshitted her about the potency of his sperm and believes her mother later healed because ... well... luck. But it had nothing to do with the man who told her, "The spirits will cure Wet Whore if her daughter, you, gives me virginity in creepy dark closet. Cool?"

The fuck is going on with all of this pedophilic behavior in the world? Why do wealthy societies and religious wolves thrive in so much pedophilia?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
I imagine they’re proud of themselves.

• +1
I imagine they’re proud of themselves.
Why would you label yourself a proud pedophile? Do you really believe that you're exempt from the law because of your MeToo ideology? You probably live inside a mosque, huh?

• +1
we need a tactical global nuclear strike from putin immediatly

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires

Users who are viewing this thread

Back