A question for all real framemaxers!

D

Deleted member 30857

have been lurking since 2021
Many of you have heard of Wolff's law (in short: bone has the ability to expand under the influence of loads).
Considering my training plan after a long forced break, I thought about replacing 3-4 strength training on the horizontal bar with daily (perhaps twice a day - in the morning and in the evening), but less voluminous training with pull-ups with a wide grip.
Wolff's law says that CONSTANT load provokes bone growth. In general, my new method of daily training involves more repetitions, which in theory should have a better effect on bone changes.
It seems to me that you will have to sacrifice your muscle building progress and at the same time make an effort to expand your bones in your daily training. But there are exercises in my routine that I will do no more than 2-3 times a week - sprints, breathing pullovers and dips. In the case of sprinting, this sequence is the most effective for the production of growth hormone, and the other two exercises are quite dangerous (I know for myself), so they do not need to be done every day.
Question: am I wrong in thinking that daily trigger exercises are more effective than regular strength training 2-4 times a week in terms of actually provoking growth, producing all the necessary hormones, etc?

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Ragnar and Aypo129
if i see Wolf laws being mentioned in one more fucking looksmax threads
i will let a group of wolf eat my fucking balls

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Tallest person here, redfacccee and 2 others
it's your typical tiktok retard who pretends that he's been lurking since 2021

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
It works despite your doubts
it's your typical tiktok retard who pretends that he's been lurking since 2021
I'm not trying to prove anything to anyone, I'm just pointing out that I've been here a long time and have found some really useful and little-known knowledge and theories in the past (like the theory that hitting a pear without a glove affects the thickness of the wrist and frame bones in general) and that I am ready to exchange ideas with good people, but not with such an insecure bitch as you

It works despite your doubts

I'm not trying to prove anything to anyone, I'm just pointing out that I've been here a long time and have found some really useful and little-known knowledge and theories in the past (like the theory that hitting a pear without a glove affects the thickness of the wrist and frame bones in general) and that I am ready to exchange ideas with good people, but not with such an insecure bitch as you
you are the insecure bitch by saying you having been lurking here since 2021. literally nobody cares and you were too high inhib to even post back then jfl

you are the insecure bitch by saying you having been lurking here since 2021. literally nobody cares and you were too high inhib to even post back then jfl
I don't see the point in answering. Happy rotting