A question for balding men on their mental fortitude…

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
If you lose your mind and panic when you are losing the hair on your head with no control,

What will you do when you are about to lose your life as well?

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Kingcel32
When the norwood reaper pushes my hairline beyond the point of no return I will simply shave it all off and become a buddhist monk.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Kingcel32, Danish_Retard and 2 others
When the norwood reaper pushes my hairline beyond the point of no return I will simply shave it all off and become a buddhist monk.
What kind of strength would it take for you to walk around with a norwood 7, grow out the sides, and not care what people around you think?

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
With an okay skull and decent eyes + lower third/facial hair the bad look isn't half bad.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Deleted member 16220
With an okay skull and decent eyes + lower third/facial hair the bad look isn't half bad.
Losing your hair is a part of the agepill, which is all a subtle hint of the greatest form of atrophy (death) which is to come.

If a man panics and loses his entire grip on reality when losing his hair, how will he calmly face death when it inevitably comes for him too?

Losing my hair has taught me that if I cannot handle this with an untouchable stoic mind, I would be a coward in the face of death when it comes for me too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShineBright, justinzayn, Kingcel32 and 4 others
Losing hair is like a tree without leaves. It looks dead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Kingcel32, Tenshi and 3 others
literally just take fin, use midox and microneedling protocol from MPMD

we will defeat the norwood reaper brothers :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220

Pretty sure he has tried all that

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn

That’s not the question

That’s not the question
holy shit you paid for VIP with 200 posts

what a fucking loser :feelskek: is this an alt or something?

• +1
the truth is that balding doesn’t make most people significantly uglier because it never began in the first place

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 16220
What kind of strength would it take for you to walk around with a norwood 7, grow out the sides, and not care what people around you think?
Yeah, I'm too lazy to maintain a shaved head properly.

That's Life.

• JFL
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
Sorry man I’m not sure I agree

Hair is life

Once you lose your hair there’s not much left to lose. It’s over.

Unless you think pure consciousness is the only thing that matters.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Deleted member 16220
I would just get a hair system. Problem solved.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and Danish_Retard
Sorry man I’m not sure I agree

Hair is life

Once you lose your hair there’s not much left to lose. It’s over.

Unless you think pure consciousness is the only thing that matters.
I don’t think many of you have thought much about the meaning of life based on these responses. I get where you are coming from, but it seems your entire life’s goal has become what literal anxiety ridden ugly people have told you through the internet, which is that social validation is the meaning of life.

But OBVIOUSLY you and I both got raped by hairloss, and what I was trying to get across in the point of this thread is that if you have experienced hairloss, it’s almost like a feeling of your mortality because it’s the agepill. By seeing your hair go and looking back at old pictures of yourself, you almost feel as if you are aging towards death and have lost something important you will never get back.

But what about your life itself? Do you have any concept of what a man should be and believe you should look into the eyes of death with courage and stoicism and not be afraid like millions of other men, just a product of their environment, would be?

What even defines a man in this era if he is afraid of death? It’s an entire generation of cowards then. Not that being afraid of death isn’t a big big thing to overcome, but that most men aren’t even trying? Well then they have a big problem that’s going to approach them here in a few decades, which isn’t very far off in reality.

And if most men, flip absolute shit about hairloss, you can bet they are crying, neurotic, anxiety ridden cowardly men in EVERY big area of life and can’t even control themselves much less their environment.

Your mind really is a big big enemy when it comes to living the ideal life. Most of us feel ALL of our suffering in the world through the gateway of our subjective mind which gives us EMOTIONS of low self worth, anxiety, anguish etc. By controlling your mind you essentially have control over the entire ordeal, it’s not really the outside events that are that bad is it, it’s your mind TELLING you it’s bad.

And I don’t think there’s any good critique to this philosophy. It’s not even my own, it’s very very very old stoicism. Any man who can’t see the truth in what im saying is probably a neurotic coward like I said running from responsibility to fix his life, and WANTS to be a victim as many do.

Last edited:
stoicism is cowards philosophy
the philosophy of a neither proactive nor reactive person
where would we have been if we ''just let'' things happen?
back in the stone age
the will to change something which seems set in stone is what makes humans human
its what makes us evolve so exponentially compared to other creatures
now take your fin

• +1
stoicism is cowards philosophy
the philosophy of a neither proactive nor reactive person
where would we have been if we ''just let'' things happen?
back in the stone age
the will to change something which seems set in stone is what makes humans human
its what makes us evolve so exponentially compared to other creatures
now take your fin
That’s not what stoicism says. It says to TRY but when you inevitably fail (you will), you accept the things you cannot control and don’t let them break you mentally, even if they break you physically.

I really don’t think you disagree with this. To disagree with this would be to say you should PANIC and not have mental control over yourself when things inevitably go wrong. And how often do things go wrong? Literally the majority of the time.