a question for delusional "JBmaxxers": what if you woke up tomorrow and found out the AoC is 14?

Captain Albania

Captain Albania

easygoing asshole
how would your life, actions and chances of getting "prime" pussy change?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 18522, scrunchables and 1 other person
Lowering AOC will not help single men. This phenomenon will help Chads and males with high SMV even more as they can now easily access to younger foids without any legal trouble. What makes people think those younger girls will fuck ugly fucking incels instead of chads and attractive males? lol. it will still be the same, incels remaining virgins and high smv males having even more options.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and Mr. President
BJC first and only, the rest are cucked or left with scraps. @Erudición

Also I read AoC in the title as that big tiddie democrat lady for a second jfl I was like sheeeesh Prime JB AOC? Dooooope :aheago:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Captain Albania and Deleted member 27066
Lowering AOC will not help single men. This phenomenon will help Chads and males with high SMV even more as they can now easily access to younger foids without any legal trouble. What makes people think those younger girls will fuck ugly fucking incels instead of chads and attractive males? lol. it will still be the same, incels remaining virgins and high smv males having even more options.
Probably not much will happen but I have a few ideas

Dads and parents in general will be more protective of their kids

Richcels will start prophetmaxxing iykwim

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
BJC first and only, the rest are cucked or left with scraps. @Erudición

Also I read AoC in the title as that big tiddie democrat lady for a second jfl I was like sheeeesh Prime JB AOC? Dooooope :aheago:
Fr we Black jews should impregnate ALL women

• +1
Reactions: Captain Albania and scrunchables
you clearly don't understand what people on here mean by that. lowering aoc from 18 to 16 will not do anything yes, but lowering it all the way to age 12 or 10 or just removing it completely will make a huge difference. incels will stop being incels, we could go for younger girls without them instantly rejecting us due to brainwashing

its not even 18 in my country, its 16 here but i still consider that way too high. if it got lowered no way i'd remain incel

Last edited:
you clearly don't understand what people on here mean by that. lowering aoc from 18 to 16 will not do anything yes, but lowering it all the way to age 12 or 10 or just removing it completely will make a huge difference. incels will stop being incels, we could go for younger girls without them instantly rejecting us due to brainwashing

its not even 18 in my country, its 16 here but i still consider that way too high. if it got lowered no way i'd remain incel

yep, that would definitely play out like that

An age of consent around 14 would mean the end for oofy doofy's chances at pure high school love, as shady jocks would specifically target and seduce younger girls that age, ruining their classmates for them.

yes it would arguable be worse as your competition would now include rich old men with money who will buy their pussy away from you hahahah

it would be brutally over since chad could legally obtain them. i want it to be illegal so i can do it in secret