• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 9641, Slayercel and 2 others
:feelsuhh:

• So Sad
Reactions: Slayercel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Deleted member
Ramirez was Pisces. It's over for you buddy boyo bucko chump kiddo.
brutal starsignpill :feelscry:

although I have every physical trait in Pisces so idk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Korea and LooksOrDeath
srs it said dark eyes/ hair and fair complexion i think
Even if you had blonde hair and dark skin and were pisces you would be more worthy of being called Ramirezlite.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
srs it said dark eyes/ hair and fair complexion i think
Geminis are volatile beings that are inquisitive, intelligent, and great thinkers. They tend to remain in one location. ... The Gemini personality is a lot of fun, but it does have flaws, just like any other sign. Geminis are flexible, extroverted, and clever, and there's never a boring moment while they're around.

dk why I'm bothering with this shit but does it match

• JFL
you really think I could look like him thru surgery?
You don't need to look like him. I guess you could use midface implants though. Basically get more forward growth.

• +1
Geminis are volatile beings that are inquisitive, intelligent, and great thinkers. They tend to remain in one location. ... The Gemini personality is a lot of fun, but it does have flaws, just like any other sign. Geminis are flexible, extroverted, and clever, and there's never a boring moment while they're around.

dk why I'm bothering with this shit but does it match
match with who?

Nigga I’m Aquarius not Gemini :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
match with who?

Nigga I’m Aquarius not Gemini :forcedsmile:
shit mb I think i'm sleep deprived rn running on caffeine :hnghn:

Aquarius people are advanced, self-reliant, clever, exceptional, and optimistic. Air is their elemental sign. ... The most notable Aquarius characteristic is their lofty vision for their own future as well as the future of society. Aquarians are forward-thinking people who want to make the world a better place.

Does it match with you?

Pisces people are known for being emotionally sensitive, gracious, and emotionally aware. Pisces characters are regarded for being among the most sympathetic of the zodiac signs, and they will go to great lengths to ensure the happiness of those around them. ... Pisces are sympathetic and sensitive to others' feelings.13-Jul-2021

Ramirez was Pisces :forcedsmile:

• JFL
shit mb I think i'm sleep deprived rn running on caffeine :hnghn:

Aquarius people are advanced, self-reliant, clever, exceptional, and optimistic. Air is their elemental sign. ... The most notable Aquarius characteristic is their lofty vision for their own future as well as the future of society. Aquarians are forward-thinking people who want to make the world a better place.

Does it match with you?

Pisces people are known for being emotionally sensitive, gracious, and emotionally aware. Pisces characters are regarded for being among the most sympathetic of the zodiac signs, and they will go to great lengths to ensure the happiness of those around them. ... Pisces are sympathetic and sensitive to others' feelings.13-Jul-2021

Ramirez was Pisces :forcedsmile:
ngl the Aquarius one described me perfectly :dafuckfeels:

i do always think about faking my death, using a fake name and getting LL and surgeries to become a Ramirez clone Chad and going back years later and sleeping with all the girls that rejected me in my teens. Only thing stopping me from carrying out this plan is money however.

• JFL
I guess the optimism is gone after knowing about the blackpill tho

also cage @ ramirez and pisces he doesn’t reflect most of those ngl he was born on a leap year day which is rare asf

• +1
girls that rejected me in my teens
Those hoes be living in your head rent free nigga. Forget them or you'll become an Amnesiacel.

• JFL
also cage @ ramirez and pisces he doesn’t reflect most of those ngl he was born on a leap year day which is rare asf
my mom was also born on feb 29th :forcedsmile:

• Woah
Those hoes be living in your head rent free nigga. Forget them or you'll become an Amnesiacel.
I can never forget them I remember their names and one day once I’m a tall chad I’ll come back and they won’t know it’s that incel they rejected years ago, they’ll think I’m the best thing that ever happened to them and then it’ll fall all over them.

chad or death

• Hmm...
I can never forget them I remember their names and one day once I’m a tall chad I’ll come back and they won’t know it’s that incel they rejected years ago, they’ll think I’m the best thing that ever happened to them and then it’ll fall all over them.

chad or death
Fair, but it's just mental masturbation mate.

• WTF
Fair, but it's just mental masturbation mate.
you don’t think it’s possible? with my base and a lot of money it’s definitely possible to be chad

Just very unlikely unless I make this money very soon and go under the knife early so that it’s not all wasted

Ill agree it is a pipe dream tho but if it comes alive there could be a movie based on that concept

• +1
you don’t think it’s possible? with my base and a lot of money it’s definitely possible to be chad

Just very unlikely unless I make this money very soon and go under the knife early so that it’s not all wasted

Ill agree it is a pipe dream tho but if it comes alive there could be a movie based on that concept
I'm not doubting it's possible. I actually think you can be an 8/10 if you go about it the right way. The mental masturbation part is that you're fantasizing about taking revenge on these girls, thinking about how you'll make them feel once you've ascended. These whores didn't bat an eye at you after rejecting you and they're living rent free in your head.

• +1
I'm not doubting it's possible. I actually think you can be an 8/10 if you go about it the right way. The mental masturbation part is that you're fantasizing about taking revenge on these girls, thinking about how you'll make them feel once you've ascended. These whores didn't bat an eye at you after rejecting you and they're living rent free in your head.
fax but what I didn’t point out is that most of these girls haven’t seen my current version which was a whole 2psl above when I got rejected at the time

Imma make sure they don’t see me if I make money to ascend but imagine the plot tho

it’s sad cuz there’s this one girl I really liked she was cute and everything I went 3 hrs on a train and got a hotel w her and was lowkey nervous but still came inside her and just felt like a dream ngl she was defo stacylite+ and after I got back it folded so idk I give up unless I come back looking unrecognisable and chad

• +1
fax but what I didn’t point out is that most of these girls haven’t seen my current version which was a whole 2psl above when I got rejected at the time

Imma make sure they don’t see me if I make money to ascend but imagine the plot tho
Shit you were 3-3.25 PSL at that time? Lucky bastard.

And yeah it would be interesting to see how they would react ig, but would you really care about them at that point when you're Chad? You can do better than them.

• JFL
like the relationship ended?

Nah we spoke on yubo for like 2 months on and off and it’s always been sexual with nudes and sexting and shit and we met and it seemed to go pretty well we smoked weed and shi and I was 3hrs from home like a dumbass with no energy and starvemaxxed so yeah dark times gettin back especially since I had to bunk the trains or pay a £1000 fine bru

Wasn’t a relationship and couldn’t have been prolly due to distance but I would’ve wanted it to work out

• +1
Shit you were 3-3.25 PSL at that time? Lucky bastard.

And yeah it would be interesting to see how they would react ig, but would you really care about them at that point when you're Chad? You can do better than them.
I looked a lot fuckin worse than I do now although ngl my overbite fucks me up so hard that with bimax + rhino I could ascend a whole point I think

• +1
Is that bad @LooksOrDeath :feelsrope:
Aquarius is not bad especially if you like more cuteish girls like aries, gemini etc. Since im also an aquarius I recommend you to check out Carl Jungs process of individuation you may find a lot of answers and wisdom in his theories regarding what constitutes your identity. Atleast I struggled/struggles with that part of my life.

Atleast for me, fucking jbs is only fun once im fully content being myself and expressing myself to the fullest.

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member and LooksOrDeath
Ramirez was Pisces. It's over for you buddy boyo bucko chump kiddo.
I'm pisces too... we are true empaths and emotional. Idk how he managed to be that brutal.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and LooksOrDeath
That's such a Scorpio question to ask :rolleyes:

omg slay queen im an acquarious blm

#btsarmy