a question for guys here

Altruіst

Altruіst

easygoing asshole
why is @forevergymcelling considered a "based blackpiller" on PSL?

summary of his posts:
- worshiping Maher like a manic faggot
- "you are a retard if you enter a relationship as a sub-chad; 100% chances you'll get cucked (btw, I'm a subchad in a relationship and I'm 100% sure my girlfriend is loyal to me!!!"
- "UK and Portugal [literally the ugliest nation in Europe + the nation of gypsy manlets with arab admixture] are full of gigachads, it's impossible to compete here!" (of course, he is, conveniently, portuguese-british and would probably claim the same after spending some time in fucking Cambodia)

I'm checking his posts on looksmax here and there and cringe so hard at 99% of it

that's considered based on these sites? sounds like a low iq microdicked normalfag (except he is friendless and jobless) cuck desperate for attention

it's not just him, though, most of you clowns are like this. only "blackpilled" and enlightened about female nature when it comes to other men, so that you can ridicule them. the second the conversation becomes about you, you magically reveal you've found a virgin stacylite on tinder who is obsessed with you, lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked, vanillaicecream and imthesupremecel
Copypastas me.

some niggas dont have pinions on here

You answered your own question niggaaa