A question for WEIRDOS who are into facesitting

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
If you were to, hypothetically, get custom PEEK cheekbone implants, would you, hypothetically, continue with your practices?

Wouldn't you worry that the weight of her butt could, in that fully hypothetical scenario, dislocate your 4.5mm lateral cheekbone implants?

Hypothetically

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beastimmung, Aero, <6PSLcel and 8 others
No, implants fuse to the bones after some time so it will be safe to nosefuck that fishy pusay

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, <6PSLcel, SidharthTheSlayer and 2 others
Your maxilla would probably fracture before a PEEK implant gets dislocated.

• JFL
Reactions: Decha and Lonenely sigma
If you were to, hypothetically, get custom PEEK cheekbone implants, would you, hypothetically, continue with your practices?

Wouldn't you worry that the weight of her butt could, in that fully hypothetical scenario, dislocate your 4.5mm lateral cheekbone implants?

Hypothetically
I would never get implants if any kind. And I would never let a whore sit on my face.

No, implants fuse to the bones after some time so it will be safe to nosefuck that fishy pusay
That would be nice to hear. Shame I am not a weirdo

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL

Hypothetically
Just reverse the roles, now you'll get to sit on her face...:aheago:
preview.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517, Nick.Harte, GlamourPursuer and 1 other person
Just reverse the roles, now you'll get to sit on her face...:aheago:
preview.jpg
I already made my mind that if I ever get a gf I keep strict to the standard P in V without any feetishes unless she just happens to have the same ones as me.

Imagine how awkward would that story be if she retold it holy shit. How do you even defend yourself

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar

Hypothetically
Facesitting is lowkey gay jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
pete rose wwe GIF

Only need to worry about Sheboons.

• JFL
Imagine how awkward would that story be if she retold it holy shit. How do you even defend yourself
What do you mean, what story, that you want to sit on her face or what?

• +1
What do you mean, what story, that you want to sit on her face or what?
Any story. There are very few fetishes that'd boost your social standing if others were to hear the stories.

No matter if its submissive or dominant, if its degenerate its a bad look. Women gossip

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Damn I haven't watched a face sitting video in so long

Any story. There are very few fetishes that'd boost your social standing if others were to hear the stories.

No matter if its submissive or dominant, if its degenerate its a bad look. Women gossip
Yeah, women gossip, but this won't make you look bad unless you have some submissive, humiliating fetishes.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back