A question to the Muslims on this site

K

Kreier

Bronze
I have been thinking about a thing lately. How do you Muslims on here even ascend with white girls after looksmaxxing? I mean, we all know that white women (especially the Nordic variety) are the most beautiful while women of all other inferior races are trash. But in Islam, it's Haram to marry a woman who is not a follower of Islam or one of the three Abrahamic faiths. Even if they are Christian or Jewish, they need to be chaste, never have indulged in sex outside marriage, etc. This is a rarity among today's white women. If a western white woman today is chaste, she likely is seriously fucked up. She is either retarded, autistic or has some other severe defect or something and i guess nobody wants such women.

Now, the remaining options for Muslims are basically MENA, Curry, North African, Somalian and foids from the caucasus. As we know, they are all ugly, fat and hairy. No one with a sound blackpilled mind would feel any attraction towards such foids, buy still they are the ones that are halal for Muslims while all the attractive white foids or at least more than 99% of them are in practice haram for Muslims to marry, so how do you Muslims on this forum deal with it? Are there exceptions in Islamic rullings? Is there a work around or how do you guys ascend with white women without violating Islam and thus putting yourself in danger of hellfire?

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
I am bumping because no one has read this and replied.

• +1
Reactions: iblamehamza
Even if they are Christian or Jewish, they need to be chaste, never have indulged in sex outside marriage, etc.
this is not required for the marriage to be permissible but yes most people would like to marry chaste virgins

its fine though with the rapid rise of islam we will soon have enough cumskin reverts to have muslim-born white stacies :ogre:

this is not required for the marriage to be permissible but yes most people would like to marry chaste virgins

its fine though with the rapid rise of islam we will soon have enough cumskin reverts to have muslim-born white stacies :ogre:
It is required, at least according to Sheikh Assim Al Hakeem.

She doesn't have to be necessarily chaste as long as she repents and that is visible on her. Also don't give it too much though, lots of hypocrites and traitors among us just like all the other nations, it's just that we signal it and recognize it more easily because we have common knowledge of our religion.

That being said the best woman are ethnic+ mediterranean looking ones and i'm willing to die on this hill

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Difference of opinion among scholars but the majority agree with the one i shared. Never focus on just one scholar or give him the edge.

She doesn't have to be necessarily chaste as long as she repents and that is visible on her. Also don't give it too much though, lots of hypocrites and traitors among us just like all the other nations, it's just that we signal it and recognize it more easily because we have common knowledge of our religion.

That being said the best woman are ethnic+ mediterranean looking ones and i'm willing to die on this hill
I'd say white women are the most beautiful.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
actually that may be true because

When a man came to the Prophet (S) to seek guidance for selecting a spouse, he (S) said, “It is binding upon you to have a religious spouse.”

so perhaps this means it is not permissible or at least extremely makrooh to marry a non chaste woman

actually that may be true because

When a man came to the Prophet (S) to seek guidance for selecting a spouse, he (S) said, “It is binding upon you to have a religious spouse.”

so perhaps this means it is not permissible or at least extremely makrooh to marry a non chaste woman
Exactly, so how could we ascend with white stacies without going against Islam and risking hellfire for it?

Exactly, so how could we ascend with white stacies without going against Islam and risking hellfire for it?
you're not risking hellfire lol as it is not a clear ruling
its just makrooh i dont think any shia scholars say its haram

but anyway, like i said either find a muslim-born cumskin or just marry a non-white

i would a million times rather have a muslim virgin wife than a non-chaste cumskin though

“Rapid rise of Islam”

Islam is said to overtake Christianity by the year 2100. Judgement day will already have happened by then. 🤣

you're not risking hellfire lol as it is not a clear ruling
its just makrooh i dont think any shia scholars say its haram

but anyway, like i said either find a muslim-born cumskin or just marry a non-white

i would a million times rather have a muslim virgin wife than a non-chaste cumskin though
I am a sunni, not shia.

Would you really want a muslim virgin even if she is a genetically inferior MENA, curry, North African or central Asian garbage, when taking into consideration how hairy and fat many of those are? I just can't feel attraction towards such foids.

• +1
Would you really want a muslim virgin even if she is a genetically inferior MENA, curry, North African or central Asian garbage, when taking into consideration how hairy and fat many of those are? I just can't feel attraction towards such foids.
nah because of the internet they're all become modernised and therefore copying the beautification tactics of white foids

so most of them dont look that bad now

• +1
However, there is another option if i am not wrong. I have heard that it's permissible in Islam to have sex with prisoners of war from your enemies. We know that the west is at war with Muslims today. Just look at what NATO has done to the muslim countries. Now, there are many blonde beautiful white female soldiers and spies in western armies. Does anyone here know more about whether it's permissible to capture such female soldiers and have sex with them? What's the ruling on this? What conditions need to be met in order for this to be permissible?

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
I have been thinking about a thing lately. How do you Muslims on here even ascend with white girls after looksmaxxing? I mean, we all know that white women (especially the Nordic variety) are the most beautiful while women of all other inferior races are trash. But in Islam, it's Haram to marry a woman who is not a follower of Islam or one of the three Abrahamic faiths. Even if they are Christian or Jewish, they need to be chaste, never have indulged in sex outside marriage, etc. This is a rarity among today's white women. If a western white woman today is chaste, she likely is seriously fucked up. She is either retarded, autistic or has some other severe defect or something and i guess nobody wants such women.

Now, the remaining options for Muslims are basically MENA, Curry, North African, Somalian and foids from the caucasus. As we know, they are all ugly, fat and hairy. No one with a sound blackpilled mind would feel any attraction towards such foids, buy still they are the ones that are halal for Muslims while all the attractive white foids or at least more than 99% of them are in practice haram for Muslims to marry, so how do you Muslims on this forum deal with it? Are there exceptions in Islamic rullings? Is there a work around or how do you guys ascend with white women without violating Islam and thus putting yourself in danger of hellfire?
IDC much about white women
I married a mulatta arab so.

• JFL
Reactions: Kreier
IDC much about white women
I married a mulatta arab so.
Settling for anything apart from white, preferably Nordic foids is a cope at least in my opinion. It's better to looksmax and then get white, aryan Stacy rather than marrying a genetically inferior shitskin foid.

Settling for anything apart from white, preferably Nordic foids is a cope at least in my opinion. It's better to looksmax and then get white, aryan Stacy rather than marrying a genetically inferior shitskin foid.
t. Pajeet

Sounds pathetic. Nothing mogs the warmth of middleeastern women