A quick breakdown of the mutt pheno in South Africa | GTFIH

alurmo

alurmo

This thread is going to discuss the mutt pheno In South Africa, also known in the country as coloureds, which is how I'm going to refer to them as

Table of contents
  • Introduction
  • History/ancestry
  • Appearance
Introduction
Since this race/pheno is pretty niche and only found in South Africa, this is going to give a lot of info to you already. Firstly the term coloured is derived from the apartheid regime who had to create four racial classifications, which are black African, White, Indian, and Coloured(mixed). Coloureds are only around 8% of the South African population(including me lol). Coloureds played a huge role during the apartheid era in resisting the white oppression. Coloureds also have a diverse and unique genetic heritage. The main languages most colored speak in is English and Afrikaans

History/ancestry

Coloured people have a wide mix, including Khoisan, Bantus, European(mostly dutch, german and French), Indians, and Southeast Asian, most coloreds in the western cape predominantly have this mixture though, khoesan(32-43%), Bantu (20-36%), European(21-28%) and Asian (9-11%). All this genetic mixture mostly started from early encounters of Asian (Malay, Philippines (slaves)) European(Dutch, German or French), and African(Bantu) males with indigenous Khoisan females around the Cape of Good Hope 400 years ago. There is one thing to note though, and that is that not all coloreds are the same, for example, a coloured from the Transvaal will have a little more East Asian and Madagascan influence than one from the Cape.

Appearance
It's going to be a little hard to pin-point and generalize the features that stand out for most coloured people so that's why I just picked out a couple of people that identify as/or look coloured to me. The hair is mostly black or brown, t50 dark eye color, lighter or darker than mid brown
Download 2
, mid-high set cheekbones, somewhat wide or round lips,wide-ish nose, average frame and lastly the average height is 170cm(5'6) for men.
:
Kurt Lee Arendse Wing
Wayde VAN NIEKERK 15 07 92 ZAF
Download 30
Tyla
Coloured Women
7a65d9af fbbc 4fbf a379 d4642155d706

anyways that's it form me, this is my first somewhat high-quality post. I'm trying to start making more educational posts and shit But I'm prob gonna look back at this thread and try to improve on this

regards, @alurmo.

Attachments

• 7a65d9af-fbbc-4fbf-a379-d4642155d706.jpg
    7a65d9af-fbbc-4fbf-a379-d4642155d706.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 0
  • Coloured Women🇳🇦🇿🇦.jpg
    Coloured Women🇳🇦🇿🇦.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Smartass, glizzygnasher68, Xangsane and 11 others
In competition with south indians and aborigines for the ugliest phenotype ever

good high quality thread btw

• +1
Reactions: nathan and alurmo
mutts in the us look alot better

• So Sad
Reactions: alurmo
mutts in the us look alot better
Frl
My smv is still pretty high tho bc of us only being around 7% of the population and not being purely african in africa
But ive seen litterall white manlets take my oneitis so its prob not over for me lol

• +1
Reactions: nathan
brootal how i barely got reacts after I actually put effort into a thread lol

Imagine not being white in south Africa

No one cares. Fuck off

please guys i spent hours on this and I got almost 0 reps from this shit

pleassseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee guysssssssssss repppppp thsis shit
i spent almost my whole day for fucking 5 rep while retarded nigggas are getting 1000 rep for fucking shitposting

• +1
Reactions: glizzygnasher68 and LonelyLooksmaxxer
please guys interact with this shit

pls rep this shit guys please

I wonder what my ancestry 23andme test results would be

• +1
My dad's side is Malaysian and my mother is Malaysian, I'm prob considered Asian and not cape colored, thankfully I don't have monolids, what about you?
i would say my eyes look kinda like this:
RONALDO
(not me btw) but it looks like this but a tiny bit more cuacasian

• +1
Reactions: 6ft6inches
This thread is going to discuss the mutt pheno In South Africa, also known in the country as coloureds, which is how I'm going to refer to them as

Table of contents
  • Introduction
  • History/ancestry
  • Appearance
Introduction
Since this race/pheno is pretty niche and only found in South Africa, this is going to give a lot of info to you already. Firstly the term coloured is derived from the apartheid regime who had to create four racial classifications, which are black African, White, Indian, and Coloured(mixed). Coloureds are only around 8% of the South African population(including me lol). Coloureds played a huge role during the apartheid era in resisting the white oppression. Coloureds also have a diverse and unique genetic heritage. The main languages most colored speak in is English and Afrikaans

History/ancestry

Coloured people have a wide mix, including Khoisan, Bantus, European(mostly dutch, german and French), Indians, and Southeast Asian, most coloreds in the western cape predominantly have this mixture though, khoesan(32-43%), Bantu (20-36%), European(21-28%) and Asian (9-11%). All this genetic mixture mostly started from early encounters of Asian (Malay, Philippines (slaves)) European(Dutch, German or French), and African(Bantu) males with indigenous Khoisan females around the Cape of Good Hope 400 years ago. There is one thing to note though, and that is that not all coloreds are the same, for example, a coloured from the Transvaal will have a little more East Asian and Madagascan influence than one from the Cape.

Appearance
It's going to be a little hard to pin-point and generalize the features that stand out for most coloured people so that's why I just picked out a couple of people that identify as/or look coloured to me. The hair is mostly black or brown, t50 dark eye color, lighter or darker than mid brownView attachment 3016603, mid-high set cheekbones, somewhat wide or round lips,wide-ish nose, average frame and lastly the average height is 170cm(5'6) for men.
:View attachment 3016529View attachment 3016530View attachment 3016535
View attachment 3016536View attachment 3016648View attachment 3016650

anyways that's it form me, this is my first somewhat high-quality post. I'm trying to start making more educational posts and shit But I'm prob gonna look back at this thread and try to improve on this

regards, @alurmo.
W thread...My mom's coloured and most of the features u said are on point. Her cheekbones are crazy high and her eyes a like amber. Shes from kzn, she grew up there and met my dad whos zulu from kzn aswell, tho he spent most of his childhood near limpopo. Strangely my mom speaks fluent zulu. As for me I was born in gauteng, moved to pmb then moved back to gauteng. My coloured aunts/uncles stay in durban, and my dads side stay in kzn parts near lesotho. I'm a weird hybrid of the two.... aswell as my siblings. got 2 besides me

• +1
W thread...My mom's coloured and most of the features u said are on point. Her cheekbones are crazy high and her eyes a like amber. Shes from kzn, she grew up there and met my dad whos zulu from kzn aswell, tho he spent most of his childhood near limpopo. Strangely my mom speaks fluent zulu. As for me I was born in gauteng, moved to pmb then moved back to gauteng. My coloured aunts/uncles stay in durban, and my dads side stay in kzn parts near lesotho. I'm a weird hybrid of the two.... aswell as my siblings. got 2 besides me
Its kinda wierd to see a coloured in kzn
Most live in western cape(including me)
Im also kinda supriesed she speaks fluent zulu, most coloureds barely speak zero-any african language, coliureds are usually more aligned with white people more than black people too, and normally coloureds marry their own race rather than mix with black people

Im also kinda supriesed she speaks fluent zulu, most coloureds barely speak zero-any african language, coliureds are usually more aligned with white people more than black people too, and normally coloureds marry their own race rather than mix with black people
bro coloureds everywhere, in durban, eastern cape, joburg, sandton. Tho I do agree they are rare in some parts but they there.

• +1
bro coloureds everywhere, in durban, eastern cape, joburg, sandton. Tho I do agree they are rare in some parts but they there.
i do get that they are everywhere but majority of the racemixing took place in western cape so its really somewhat unfair to compare the stats on how many there are in the rest of the country lol

• +1
Reactions: God-himself
coloud be the enviroment she grew up in, she grew up with blacks. But ZA is diverse, I've seen indians with boers/afrikaners, whites with asians blcks with whites and coloureds with whites. They are rare but still possible. But coloureds and blacks is kinda possible I'm telling u. U know the steorotypes each race has in south africa, so seeing couples like this is kinda tricky but not impossible.

• +1
pleassseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee guysssssssssss repppppp thsis shit
i spent almost my whole day for fucking 5 rep while retarded nigggas are getting 1000 rep for fucking shitposting
Over for ur IQ if it took an entire day to write this post

• JFL