A random bouncer told me to just shave my head already. Are they right?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro

How can men let this happen to themselves, if you’re past 18 and actively receding there’s no reason not to get finasteride. I bet he’s having an identity crisis rn
IMG 3981

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Snowskinned, Beastimmung, moreroidsmoredates and 20 others
@Clavicular thats not very nice bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, noonespecial, deepfuckingvalue and 15 others
Norwood reaper

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, WhoTookVendetta and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, notsocommonthumb and WhoTookVendetta
25k posts and dyou still shill fin knowing it destroy your hormonal system and much worse. Nobody who has done an indepth study of finasteride would ever take it. This guy just needs to get a hair transplant.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: piec, ReadBooksEveryday, greycel and 2 others
No but if you’re miniaturising hair it doesn’t deal with the root cause which is high scalp DHT
DHT is not the root cause, yes fin stops it but you balding is actually a metabolic disease.

25k posts and dyou still shill fin knowing it destroy your hormonal system and much worse. Nobody who has done an indepth study of finasteride would ever take it. This guy just needs to get a hair transplant.
I’ll never get the fear mongering it’s not that there aren’t dude effects it’s just that they are usually minimal or rare enough to be worth it. I’ll rely on the double blind RCTs

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and greycel
He should just get a hair system not shaving

• +1
Reactions: Acion and SubhumanCurrycel
I’ll never get the fear mongering it’s not that there aren’t dude effects it’s just that they are usually minimal or rare enough to be worth it. I’ll rely on the double blind RCTs
you rely on whatever you want, you cleraly haven't done any real research that doesn't involve looking at studies paid by kikes/big pharma. Go ahead.

How can men let this happen to themselves, if you’re past 18 and actively receding there’s no reason not to get finasteride. I bet he’s having an identity crisis rn
View attachment 3141295

doesn't finasteride have like crazy side effects? or are they only temporarily

• +1
Reactions: watah and SubhumanCurrycel
doesn't finasteride have like crazy side effects? or are they only temporarily
Depends what age people take it at, I wouldn’t recommend someone taking it below 20 or even 21 just to be safe as DHT is involved in puberty but past that not really that important most people won’t get sides and if they do they can stop their DHT will return to normal in 2 weeks to a month

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and greycel
Depends what age people take it at, I wouldn’t recommend someone taking it below 20 or even 21 just to be safe as DHT is involved in puberty but past that not really that important most people won’t get sides and if they do they can stop their DHT will return to normal in 2 weeks to a month
and how to know if you got side effects? and i heard shit like not being able to get an erection

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
OP are you still incel?

• +1
and how to know if you got side effects? and i heard shit like not being able to get an erection
Two most common side effects are soft erections/low drive and brain fog.

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Don’t you realise you need to take fin/dut if you get a hair transplant?

DHT is not the root cause, yes fin stops it but you balding is actually a metabolic disease.
JFL at this trash forum. The advice on actual looksmaxxing is utter garbage. This is why I only shitpost on offtopic. Same thing with tret destroying your fat pads, trash advice on roids, meme surgeries, etc.

Unless you are gatekeeping info (I advice you do IRL, always scare them with PFS propaganda), imagine still spreading false info that could literally save lives of people in this forum.

View attachment 3141295

Just bluepilled idiots. Lol got a hair loss drug that works and is over 20 years old with minimal side effects and they wont take it(btw i bet they took covid vaccine with less thn 2 years of trials).
Just screw them they are close to monkeys in terms of iq and deserve no help dont waste ur time.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Don’t you realise you need to take fin/dut if you get a hair transplant?
Not true, know enough guys who got one and don't take. Hair loss usually slows down significantly or even stops in 30s and worse case you can get another ht 3-5y later but at that point people stop caring because married etc.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: piec and Pakicel
Not true, know enough guys who got one and don't take. Hair loss usually slows down significantly or even stops in 30s and worse case you can get another ht 3-5y later but at that point people stop caring because married etc.
Def not. If anything, it accelerates as you age. You only think it slows down because you have less hair to lose as your hair loss progresses. And HTs only work if you are NW2-3. If you are almost bald, chances are you won’t get enough density for it to look good.

Most people who get HTs, take fin/dut. And so do lots of other people who are balding. And they don’t experience any sides.

Def not. If anything, it accelerates as you age. You only think it slows down because you have less hair to lose as your hair loss progresses. And HTs only work if you are NW2-3. If you are almost bald, chances are you won’t get enough density for it to look good.

Most people who get HTs, take fin/dut. And so do lots of other people who are balding. And they don’t experience any sides.
Not going over this again, I've discussed this exact topic msny times. I don't agree with what you're saying at all.

View attachment 3141295

so when i start balding, i start using minoxidil to regrow what i've lost, then i start using finasteride when i've regained it all. I stop using minoxedil, do i loose what i grew using minoxedil?

• +1
so when i start balding, i start using minoxidil to regrow what i've lost, then i start using finasteride when i've regained it all. I stop using minoxedil, do i loose what i grew using minoxedil?
Depending on how much you lose its not clear minox will bring it all back, less agressive hair loss probably. Its also still debated whether or not hairs gained on minox are 'minox dependent' or not so its just anyones guess.

• Hmm...
Depending on how much you lose its not clear minox will bring it all back, less agressive hair loss probably. Its also still debated whether or not hairs gained on minox are 'minox dependent' or not so its just anyones guess.
So im 18 and haven't started to bald should i just start finasteride now?

• +1
psyop from baldcels

• JFL
So im 18 and haven't started to bald should i just start finasteride now?
No point in that I wouldn't start fin until early 20-21 at the earliest unless you're balding fast

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272 and notsocommonthumb
  • +1
It's not even that bro
It's about measuring pros and cons

And the little benefit you stand at not taking it at even 18-20, is not worth the amount of hair you will permanently lose

Finasteride should always be taken

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acion, SubhumanCurrycel and notsocommonthumb
It's not even that bro
It's about measuring pros and cons

And the little benefit you stand at not taking it at even 18-20, is not worth the amount of hair you will permanently lose

Finasteride should always be taken
so should i take it? Im 18 and haven't started balding, however i've read the balding gene comes from mothers and my mom's brother started balding at 18.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Snowskinned, greycel and notsocommonthumb
Just shave your head, bro! Works for me!
 efba1a92 3c6c 4868 9835 85c5ad8e3ce6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, greycel and SubhumanCurrycel
so should i take it? Im 18 and haven't started balding, however i've read the balding gene comes from mothers and my mom's brother started balding at 18.
Balding gene doesn't always come from mother
My mums family had thick hair, even guys in 60s
I had very very thick hair too, but I started seeing hair loss in density likely due to dad

Only take it when you start seeing some hair loss
That usually will come back as there is regrowth of 16% after 1 year I believe

• Woah
Stfu retard take the blackpill boyoo fin forever

Two most common side effects are soft erections/low drive and brain fog.
and btw are they till u take fin or will it vanish after 1 month for example even while taking it

• +1
and btw are they till u take fin or will it vanish after 1 month for example even while taking it
DHT levels return to normal within 2-3 weeks after stopping use so if you experience sides from low DHT it’ll be gone by then

reported sides are less than 2% and usually reversable
Balding gene doesn't always come from mother
My mums family had thick hair, even guys in 60s
I had very very thick hair too, but I started seeing hair loss in density likely due to dad

Only take it when you start seeing some hair loss
That usually will come back as there is regrowth of 16% after 1 year I believe
So now looking at it i might be balding slightly. Im 18 overweight should i take it?

• +1
Reactions: greycel
So now looking at it i might be balding slightly. Im 18 overweight should i take it?
Get it checked with a Dermatologist
He'll check it under a microscope. If he says yeah you are, then take it

• Woah
Get it checked with a Dermatologist
He'll check it under a microscope. If he says yeah you are, then take it
would he prescripe me finasteride or do i have to get it from a dealer?

• +1
would he prescripe me finasteride or do i have to get it from a dealer?
He would prescribe it
And then you pick it up from a pharmacy outside or it might be inside the dermatologist clinic

Likely dose is 1mg

Don't bother splitting it like I used to. I didn't really notice the efficacy of it, then again I was only 1 month in..

See, when you use a splitter to cut a pill and say you are doing 0.75mg, then you'll have remaining 0.25mg, that is a quarter of the pill left with 2 sides open to air, sitting in the pill cutter container, for the entire day

I feel like it redcues the effect that it has.
Take 1mg straight
I didn't see any sides

• Woah
He would prescribe it
And then you pick it up from a pharmacy outside or it might be inside the dermatologist clinic

Likely dose is 1mg

Don't bother splitting it like I used to. I didn't really notice the efficacy of it, then again I was only 1 month in..

See, when you use a splitter to cut a pill and say you are doing 0.75mg, then you'll have remaining 0.25mg, that is a quarter of the pill left with 2 sides open to air, sitting in the pill cutter container, for the entire day

I feel like it redcues the effect that it has.
Take 1mg straight
I didn't see any sides
what will it do to me taking it at 18? i turn 19 in late november

• +1
what will it do to me taking it at 18? i turn 19 in late november
It might affect the masculinization of your face that occurs in early 20s
Where your facial fat pads start to drop, and your bone structure becomes more prominent

Might also prevent very little browbone growth but if you already have some then it's good.

The thing with the first thing I mentioned. You will essentially have a longer youth period, and eventually yeah your bones will start showing. Might happen later in your life around 28ish idrk

But I would take it, if I truly am balding. It has some pros, like prevention of elastin degradation as we age. Some cons too like I mentioned slower chest hair/ facial hair formation and also the slight browbone gains. Hair matters more IMO.

But get it checked out first, to make sure if you really have it

• Love it
It might affect the masculinization of your face that occurs in early 20s
Where your facial fat pads start to drop, and your bone structure becomes more prominent

Might also prevent very little browbone growth but if you already have some then it's good.

The thing with the first thing I mentioned. You will essentially have a longer youth period, and eventually yeah your bones will start showing. Might happen later in your life around 28ish idrk

But I would take it, if I truly am balding. It has some pros, like prevention of elastin degradation as we age. Some cons too like I mentioned slower chest hair/ facial hair formation and also the slight browbone gains. Hair matters more IMO.

But get it checked out first, to make sure if you really have it
In all my rating people have said i have good bones but because im fat it don't matter can you see if i already have fully developed bones?

• +1