A random foid smiled at me today and now I want to kill all women

omnilegent

omnilegent

Self-diagnosed Schizo
Long story short I went outside today for the first time in 2 days and I was sitting on a bench in the park, watching a Rehab Room video while crying, until I saw a humanoid figure moving quickly in my peripherial vision.

Note that it was like 5 am, gloomy outside, and I was sitting in the furthest place I could find that had a bench so I instantly assumed niggas were trying to rob me and shit so I instantly jumped up and entered fight or flight mode.

But then after I put my phone down and rose up I took a look at who was running and my cortisol spikes suddenly turned into utter depression due to the realization that it was just a foid working out. Fucking depressing. I was so happy for half a millisecond thinking Gandy has finally sent his soldiers to test me so he can go ahead and reincarnate me into the promised 6'4 billionaire Gigachad with 10 inch penis and a harem. Then it got even more depressing because the foid looked at my disgusting subhuman self jumping up out of nowhere with tears in his eyes and smiled.

Fuck all women :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: galvin8101
you can just tell op came from tiktok

Dnrd but congrats