A rant about being subhuman (warning: wall of text)

NekotronXD

NekotronXD

Abominable product of racemixxing >w<
If you have friends, if you have genuine connections with other people, if you're treated as an equal among friend groups, you're not a truecel. All throughout high school, I virtually had zero friends. VIRTUALLY.

There were some people who tolerated my subhumanity and talked to me like an actual human being, but they're the exception. I was exceptionally lonely. I was the guy who no one sat with at lunch.

If I had the chance to interact with a group of people, everyone in the group would all look down on me. If I tried to talk to someone, that someone will give me a bewildering look. They would all patronize me. People will try to get me to do degrading things because they think it's funny. If I ever interacted with a group of black people, they will all freak out and run away from me. I'm 6'3" and super ugly. People will say being tall is a good thing but when you're as ugly as me, that will never be the case. People see me as a brute. My face failos my height pretty hard.
A "friend" of mine invited me to sit next to him and right next to him sat a bunch of females. The moment I sat down at their table, every single female scooted away from me.

A few months ago, I graduated high school. School was my only source of real connections. Now I don't have any friends to talk to. No one messages me, no one calls me (as if anyone ever will), and no one will ever care about my existence.

This is not a cry for help. I'm just describing how bad life can be if you're as subhuman as me. I was treated like crap in my formative years. I don't know how many developmental milestones I've missed in my childhood and adolescence. I'm now a socially stunted freak with no friends.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Darkeningstar and glizzygnasher68
Black people were the most interesting. They all literally thought I was a satanist. If I said anything weird, they would sign a cross and yell about how Jesus loves me. JFL. They would go apeshit if I made weird hand gestures. It got so bad that the principle would be called down because of all the commotion I caused.

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and glizzygnasher68
You're probably just a weirdo

I graduated high school. School was my only source of real connections. Now I don't have any friends to talk to. No one messages me, no one calls me (as if anyone ever will), and no one will ever care about my existence.
same. I graduated a few weeks ago.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I understand, I went through a similar situation despite having had the opposite school experience. Connections are volatile