A rant on my recent suffering (PSL.harvy)

negativepsl

negativepsl

Iron
IMG 3116 IMG 3113
Yo ya boi PSL harvy here I’m finna post about my heart suffering rants about my life, on how jealous and miserable I am to here weekly or whenever I feel like it.

How did this ugly mtn get with this beautiful blonde. I mog him and we are the same height. I Hate My Autism and Rep. she’s gorgeous, what a lucky guy. Gotta be mirin. They’ve been together for 2 years as well. I’m so jealous.

so I moved to a new city and I’m going virtual this whole year lmfao I’m just using ChatGPT on everything. Anyway I might have a chance to slay in my lifetime now. I’m so horny all the time yall, I watch rehab room while crying sipping on soda every damn day. I’m sick of this life. I want to be keon so bad bro I’m so fr. I need to slay. I have the looks and NT fruad ability BUT IM FUCKING GATEKEPT LIKE WTF BRO I HAVE NO NEIBORS AND I DONT GO TO SCHOOL.

Fr tho actually yall. I need a loving mtb gf. I’m so mad all the time .

I wish I was Keon bro. I’m so jealous of all these chads. This girl is so gorgeous and this sub5 is getting her love when I want that.

These nights are so brutal. I break down crying every time I’m scrolling on insta seeing all the girls that harassed me at school posing for pics w football playing chads. They were all so mean and evil to me. Why can’t they love me.

I am effectively the definition of an incel. I am gatekept no matter what. I live in a small town and I don’t even go to school here. I AM HOME SCHOOLED HRO. HOW CAN I MAKEOJT W A CUTE MTB, I have had a girlfriend once and it was magical. Her smile when she looked into my eyes. The way she cried when I didn’t answer the phone twice in a row. She cared and loved me. I have dreams about her every night. I miss the way her legs felt when I squeezed them.

Later I found out she was a school slut. But it was love to me. It felt amazing. All I want is to reincarnate as chadlite
IMG 3115

Attachments

• IMG_3112.jpeg
    IMG_3112.jpeg
    86.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3114.jpeg
    IMG_3114.jpeg
    148.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad