a reel i saw yesterday

ryuken

ryuken

Master Sergeant of 2024cels - 🧑🏻‍🌾

for non-arabic speakers i will translate ts for you

it basically says: "the appearance of that guy who prays, muscular, rude, his height is 2 meters, older than you, obsessive, psycho, jealous, billionaire and rides bikes"

remember you have to compete with this girl's fantasy to even be considered one of her options

good luck qualifying for these type of standards lol

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, hypernormie, Kroker and 8 others
also this music is so fucking annoying

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, hypernormie, Kroker and 2 others
over

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
they forgot he recites Quran like Yasser Al Dosary

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rg1235, yuyu, ineonx and 2 others
more like allahuh akbar

more like allahuh akbar

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and shia.jihadist

it basically says: "the appearance of that guy who prays, muscular, rude, his height is 2 meters, older than you, obsessive, psycho, jealous, billionaire and rides bikes"

remember you have to compete with this girl's fantasy to even be considered one of her options

no no no no niggga do not say you live in the shithole of the middle east. 😢😢:feelswhy::feelswhy:. I tought you are european
my day is ruined now😢
Posnetek zaslona 2024 08 23 174912

@got.daim @MA_ascender @ReadBooksEveryday @Gaygymmaxx (rep nigga) @nathan @baerr @BrutalMogger

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hypernormie, shia.jihadist, ineonx and 3 others
no no no no niggga do not say you live in the shithole of the middle east. 😢😢:feelswhy::feelswhy:. I tought you are european
my day is ruined now😢
View attachment 3128718

@got.daim @MA_ascender @ReadBooksEveryday @Gaygymmaxx (rep nigga) @nathan @baerr @BrutalMogger
i was summoned

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken, nathan and kaligula567

you're... not white..?? 🥹🥹🥹🥹😔😔😔😟😟😟😟🙁🙁🙁☹️☹️☹️☹️🥺🥺🥺🥺😨😨😨😨😥😥😥😥😥

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: kaligula567 and ascension
my day is ruined now😢
View attachment 3128718

nigga i'm a middle eastern said it thousands of times are you blind

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, shia.jihadist, kaligula567 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken and got.daim
just look at this:feelskek::feelskek:
JFL at wanting "rude and obsessive" chad until he beats her to death for not waking him up for fajr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rg1235, truthhurts, ryuken and 1 other person
oh so that s why your conection is shit. you probably everyday cry becouse the romans left that shitthole (egypt) behind

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, truthhurts, shia.jihadist and 1 other person
oh so that s why your conection is shit. you probably everyday cry becouse the romans left that shitthole (egypt) behind
@kaligula567 REBELS AGAINST @ryuken

THOUGHTS? @enchanted_elixir

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: kaligula567 and ryuken
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rzn and shia.jihadist
i don't

i can never understand women lol
what about rome my friend the glory of the old egyptian province. hystoria augusta covers all of it as @ReadBooksEveryday read all of it. you should realy delve deaper into the history of your country young man.

😢😢

Posnetek zaslona 2024 08 23 174912

@got.daim @nathan @MA_ascender @GlamourPursuer @Gaygymmaxx @looksmaxxing223

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, nathan and MA_ascender
my day is ruined now😢
View attachment 3128718

I aint repping shit. Take me off the roster :lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, ReadBooksEveryday, moredatesmorerapes and 2 others
what about rome my friend the glory of the old egyptian province. hystoria augusta covers all of it as @ReadBooksEveryday read all of it. you should realy delve deaper into the history of your country young man.

😢😢

View attachment 3128749

history doesn't matter

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, ReadBooksEveryday and kaligula567
[IMG alt="ryuken"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/76/76870.jpg?1720361161[/IMG]
such a young girl will not understand

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and ryuken
  • JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, ReadBooksEveryday, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, kaligula567 and ryuken

this is literally just some 14 year old Arab girls fantasy, no correlation cuz nigga wtf 200cm is insane and nigger material :)

• +1
Reactions: greywind and ryuken
this is literally just some 14 year old Arab girls fantasy, no correlation cuz nigga wtf 200cm is insane and nigger material :)
had a moroccan friend she was like 17 years old and had the same fantasies i even saw girls in their 30's ask for that shit

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
had a moroccan friend she was like 17 years old and had the same fantasies i even saw girls in their 30's ask for that shit
trust me brother no one is this delusional only bunch of retarded entitled middle easterns, trust me I knew a morrocan girl who wanted only men who were super tall and looked like Korean tv

• JFL
trust me brother no one is this delusional only bunch of retarded entitled middle easterns, trust me I knew a morrocan girl who wanted only men who were super tall and looked like Korean tv
strangely similar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer and ryuken
its that morrocan are very entitled, death to all morrocans I don't want magic on my hands
i like moroccans brutal rumors pill tho

• +1

😢😢

View attachment 3128749

Mods will ban users for joking racebait but not this shit unfunny spam @mrriceguyreturn

• +1
  • JFL
They mentioned quite literally everything but FACE

• +1

Arabic ramblings, why would I care about what’s happening in some third world shithole

Users who are viewing this thread

Back