A reminder for everyone

Mewton

Mewton

Lottery Winner
Never ever do the mistake of thinking other guys are your friends.

This comment made by an old femcel gave me a reality check

Screenshot 20230720 163901 1

AND ITS FUCKING TRUE

Anyone having NT male group can attest this

Its always men shitting on other men whitknighting, men accusing other men of roids, tallfags bullying short men, guys shitting on prettyboys when they see them succeed with the females and the list goes on.

Men do not want each other to succeed

I'm 100% sure even the users here keep some subhuman friends with the sole purpose to mog.

Just lol if you believe in shit like brotherhood. Soon you'll get a reality check how fragile a bond between two men is as soon as competition arises.

And just lol at thinking females are your enemy when its men in the same degree if not worse

"I fucking love my bros."
The bros:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, WeiWei, Deleted member 31457 and 1 other person
All other men are competition including your brothers/cousins.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, WeiWei and Mewton
i am the only genuine guy who wants to see my friend succeed

• Love it
Reactions: Mewton
Very true, big reason incels can’t ever win is because a collective of guys that have been given permission to give 2 cents on granting the incel a chance will be giving dumbass remarks like an incel being violent or closeted gay when in reality they are simply enjoying the attention and chance to speak along with removing competition, of course foids wont grasp this idea when it comes to dicklet tactics

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and Mewton
Yep. Foids are more empathetic than men.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei and Mewton
You just need to make other men interested in you succeeding. If they benefit from it they’ll keep supporting you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AngryShortMale, WeiWei, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back