a reminder to not get attached to nothing.

PeakIncels

PeakIncels

run away, and never look back.
It's all temporary, eventually this forum, all this threads, rep, posts, will all vanish in an archive probably, and all the users you are friends with, got attached etc, even I will be gone

everyone will leave, get a life, and so will you, one day you gonna look behind and understand that .org wasn't bad, your life was so you just assumed this forum made it worse while most of the times it helps always

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rhino LeFort, eiegta, 14vic and 7 others
It's all temporary, eventually this forum, all this threads, rep, posts, will all vanish in an archive probably, and all the users you are friends with, got attached etc, even I will be gone

everyone will leave, get a life, and so will you, one day you gonna look behind and understand that .org wasn't bad, your life was so you just assumed this forum made it worse while most of the times it helps always
this is my lifeline it’s over for me

• +1
Reactions: dark.max, scrunchables and PeakIncels
this is my lifeline it’s over for me
your lucky because I'm sure this will last for a few years more, maybe even longer possibly, but the community will get way way worse

• +1
Reactions: Bars, Art of Pattinson and Kaari
your lucky because I'm sure this will last for a few years more, maybe even longer possibly, but the community will get way way worse
I didn’t help with the problem of the forum getting worse, kek

• +1
Reactions: dark.max and PeakIncels
I didn’t help with the problem of the forum getting worse, kek
the forum would get worse either way so enjoy it:love:

• So Sad
Reactions: Kaari
True but you cant expect to say that to someone and the person will instantly change her perspective

It takes work to become detached If youre someone who worries has superiority/inferiority complex... and all those perspectives holding you back, you need to be aware of how your subconscious operates instead of just letting it run automatically

• +1
Reactions: Bars, scrunchables, Kaari and 1 other person
True but you cant expect to say that to someone and the person will instantly change her perspective

It takes work to become detached If youre someone who worries has superiority/inferiority complex... and all those perspectives holding you back, you need to be aware of how your subconscious operates instead of just letting it run automatically
that's the main problem, your mind gets attached even if you know you can't and shouldn't, it happened to me so many times, and tbh detaching is worse than all of this, your forcing yourself to do something you always loved to do

• +1
Reactions: Bars and R@m@
Detachment is peace and respect for yourself, when I was my old self I would take those toughts, feelings very real and I tought life was about all that altought I was also aware those emotions arent good for me but those toughts felt very real

After ego death my perspective changed a lot, altought I cant explain it 100% in words because our subconscious operates in feelings and images I can tell that fearing death is like the baseline of traumas and attachment and its a snowball of toughts and defense mechanisms leading to fear, anxiety, insecurities, jealously, greed, anger, superiority complex...

Now I feel more detached from myself, the world seems more perfect, more colorful, I can read people emotions better, I dont have many toughts, less anxiety, less expectations, can appreciate the simple things, music sounds better

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort, Bars, PeakIncels and 1 other person
Detachment is peace and respect for yourself, when I was my old self I would take those toughts, feelings very real and I tought life was about all that altought I was also aware those emotions arent good for me but those toughts felt very real

After ego death my perspective changed a lot, altought I cant explain it 100% in words because our subconscious operates in feelings and images I can tell that fearing death is like the baseline of traumas and attachment and its a snowball of toughts and defense mechanisms leading to fear, anxiety, insecurities, jealously, greed, anger, superiority complex...

Now I feel more detached from myself, the world seems more perfect, more colorful, I can read people emotions better, I dont have many toughts, less anxiety, less expectations, can appreciate the simple things, music sounds better
I'm happy for you that you are better now bro, wish you to keep improving

• +1
Reactions: Bars and R@m@

Joever for my 111k posts. :feelswhy: It'll be gone someday. :feelswah:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and 14vic
everything will be gone... even ourselves, to remain in history we have to make something great.
Time to screenshot everything. :feelswah::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: 14vic