A reminder

N

Norwooder

Master
Just a reminder to hurry tf up with your leanmaxxing and skin maxxing. Have cut down to 13-4% roughly from 20% and hopped out of the sauna today with toner on my face and very good glowing reddish skin and the girl at the bar was very very receptive to me, like having extended eye contact and asking unnessacary questions just to keep the convo going... if you are reading this I challenge you eat 5 eggs and water everyday for the next week. Times running out, bloat looks disgusting. Get skin glowing, body fat lowered, hair dark. CONTRASTS. Wish you all the best

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LowTierNormie, OOGABOOGA, middayshowers and 1 other person
Mirin bro, i gotta do the same too, get to sub 12% bf, and skinmaxx too, having hollow cheeks and nice skin would gain me easily 1 PSL tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
Mirin bro, i gotta do the same too, get to sub 12% bf, and skinmaxx too, having hollow cheeks and nice skin would gain me easily 1 PSL tbh.
Literally look at the girls who are attractive, if they have bloated soft skin its so festy. People with bloat just kinda look childish and beta and shit
Have 500 cals tomorrow with me bro, ill log my food and post here tomoz night for accountability

• +1
Reactions: yellowasian
Challenge accepted. Currently at 18ish of bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
I will my friend. Lost 14kgs so far and felt really good
How good mate, i used to be incredibly addicted to food, could not stop fucking eating no matter what i did. Ive found my way now and can easily control my intake

How good mate, i used to be incredibly addicted to food, could not stop fucking eating no matter what i did. Ive found my way now and can easily control my intake
How?

I could write forever about it. But basically my thought process is, do whatever the fuck possible to not have the food, dont even let your mind go there, my thinking is also that no matter how much food you have you willnever get the high you get from say ordering the food like once youve finished it all you have is regret its not a good feeling, so there is literally no point in having the food, eventually your stomach will shrink also so after say two months of suffering by dietting, itll shrink and become substantially easier. Reply for any more questions as I spent years losing the battle to food
Also, to prevent binges, dont starve yourself for longer than 1.5 hours. Basically have 2 coffees per day, soda water all the time, an egg every 1.5 hours. And think right now to not have the food, dont think youll make up for it, and absolutely no cheat days,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back