A RESEARCH ON THE VIRGINITY STATUS OF WOMEN BEFORE MARRİAGE: THE CASE OF İSTANBUL

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
TLDR "According to the responses, 88.50% of the women stated that they were virgins when they got married. One of the key parameters in the study is the relationship betweeneducation level and virginity."

"The concept of virginity is tightly linked to various factors such as family structures, themanner in which individuals are raised within these families, socialization processes, theeducation system, economic structure, religious beliefs, historical and cultural backgrounds,customs, and traditions. This study discusses the impact of socio-demographic variables such asbelief systems, income, and education level on the concept of virginity. Additionally, ademographic questionnaire was developed for this purpose. The developed questionnaire was administered to 400 married women residing in Istanbul or who have experienced marriage previously.One of the fundamental questions asked to the participants was, “Were you a virgin when you got married?”

According to the responses, 88.50% of the women stated that they were virgins when they got married. One of the key parameters in the study is the relationship betweeneducation level and virginity. According to the results, as the education level increases, the rateof virginity at first marriage decreases, where as when education level decreases, the rate ofvirginity increases. Similarly, as household monthly income decreases, the percentage of womenmarrying as virgins increases, while as monthly income increases, women’s tendency to preservetheir virginity before marriage decreases. The study also discusses various parameters such asheadscarf wearing, type of marriage contract, spouse’s education level, and the region of birthand residence.Thus the importance given to virginity in the providence of Istanbul and the factorsdetermining its increase or decrease have been examined, even though it may not be applicablenationwide in Turkey. Another contribution aimed by the study is to understand societal normsand values regarding virginity, to identify changes, and increase awareness on the subject."

@SecularIslamist

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, SecularIslamist, greycel and 4 others
Water tbh, it is common sense. If you look at developed countries, virginity isn't crucial unlike in conservative/developing/underdeveloped countries. The same can be applied here imo

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Chadeep, iloveboobs and 2 others
Water tbh, it is common sense. If you look at developmed countries, virginity isn't crucial unlike in conservative countries. The same can be applied here imo
Nah tbh I expected it to be much lower, Turkey isn't that conservative especially western coast like Istanbul, Izmir etc and has been really exposed to degenerate western bullshit. But you Central Asian Turkics are fine (y)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, try2beme, truthhurts and 1 other person
TLDR "According to the responses, 88.50% of the women stated that they were virgins when they got married. One of the key parameters in the study is the relationship betweeneducation level and virginity."

"The concept of virginity is tightly linked to various factors such as family structures, themanner in which individuals are raised within these families, socialization processes, theeducation system, economic structure, religious beliefs, historical and cultural backgrounds,customs, and traditions. This study discusses the impact of socio-demographic variables such asbelief systems, income, and education level on the concept of virginity. Additionally, ademographic questionnaire was developed for this purpose. The developed questionnaire was administered to 400 married women residing in Istanbul or who have experienced marriage previously.One of the fundamental questions asked to the participants was, “Were you a virgin when you got married?”

According to the responses, 88.50% of the women stated that they were virgins when they got married. One of the key parameters in the study is the relationship betweeneducation level and virginity. According to the results, as the education level increases, the rateof virginity at first marriage decreases, where as when education level decreases, the rate ofvirginity increases. Similarly, as household monthly income decreases, the percentage of womenmarrying as virgins increases, while as monthly income increases, women’s tendency to preservetheir virginity before marriage decreases. The study also discusses various parameters such asheadscarf wearing, type of marriage contract, spouse’s education level, and the region of birthand residence.Thus the importance given to virginity in the providence of Istanbul and the factorsdetermining its increase or decrease have been examined, even though it may not be applicablenationwide in Turkey. Another contribution aimed by the study is to understand societal normsand values regarding virginity, to identify changes, and increase awareness on the subject."

@SecularIslamist
>ISTANBUL

stopped reading right there. It's more expected in Islamic countries tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Bars, Chadeep and 1 other person
But you Central Asian Turkics are fine (y)
Sadly there is russian degeneracy being exposed heavily; most gen z and their parents are russified degens that don't know their native tongue well. And young girls, having sexual intercourse before marriage, justify themselves by saying that a woman's past is not important and that "real" men love women the way they are. Young girls/divorced women mostly say this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, ElySioNs and truthhurts
Sadly there is russian degeneracy being exposed heavily; most gen z and their parents are russified degens that don't know their native tongue well. And young girls, having sexual intercourse before marriage, justify themselves by saying that a woman's past is not important and that "real" men love women the way they are. Young girls/divorced women mostly say this.
I forgot for a second about the Russians, I knew that some Turkics were forgetting their own language and were Russified in other ways but not sexual degeneracy as well

It is shameful how some of them are voluntarily getting rid of their Turkic identity and don't want to be associated with Turks. Very unhonorable and shameful for such a prideful and strong nation like the Turks. We are all Turks and we would be better if we were united, many Turkic empires fell apart because of infighting between Turks

• +1
Reactions: Bars and Chadeep
According to the responses, 88.50% of the women stated that they were virgins
@deadmanwalking @Johnny_Sins

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: drimprovement, deadmanwalking, SecularIslamist and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Turkey is like 50-60% virgin before marriage imo. Maybe less

• +1
Reactions: Heatmiser, ElySioNs and Bars
@greycel

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs and greycel
This is just bullshit

Redditors couldn't have picked a worst country.
Turkey tops leaderboards in the ENTIRE WORLD for most Degen:

It has the highest sexual partners per person in the entire world :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, Chadeep, ElySioNs and 2 others
This is just bullshit

View attachment 3170599

Yh exactly many foids are afraid of admitting they are non virgins before entering marriage , so they lie a lot.
It makes me rage ngl

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, ElySioNs, Bars and 1 other person
Yh exactly many foids are afraid of admitting they are non virgins before entering marriage , so they lie a lot.
It makes me rage ngl
What would you do if you found out 20 yrs into marriage that your girl had a 20 body count?

• JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs and Bars
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ElySioNs and greycel
This is just bullshit

View attachment 3170599

That count is for Turkish males if I remember correctly, Turkish men love to exaggerate HOWEVER there is so many Turkish men going to brothels and counting that as well

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and greycel
Only way I can find a virgin girl who is gl with med pheno in 2024 is if I migrate to jihadist region of syria .
Very few people know about it
What would you do if you found out 20 yrs into marriage that your girl had a 20 body count?

• Woah
Reactions: greycel
Only way I can find a virgin girl who is gl with med pheno in 2024 is if I migrate to jihadist region of syria .
Very few people know about it
You will get incinerated if you aren't Islamic yourself

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and SomethingIsWrong
You will get incinerated if you aren't Islamic yourself
I'm a muslim though anyways it was just a hypothetical scenario
Jfl I'm not gonna risk my life.

But yh what I said above is 100 percent true .

• +1
Reactions: greycel
@greycel funnily enough thousand of fighters from west in Syria who looked like incels facially vast majority of them married in Syria with virgin girls .

Imagine looking like a incel still got to marry a virgin HTB with colored eyes and slight tanned skin who doesn't dress like a slut and loves you .
Insane ngl

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
This is lifefeul. Less education more likely to be virgin is a given. Universities are fuckfests. If you haven't an education you are likely to earn less so those two correlate with each other anyway.

Although I find it hard to believe, because it's Cuckstanbul. The real figure is definitely lower because most will never admit it. I need a regional and age breakdown.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and ElySioNs
This is lifefeul. Less education more likely to be virgin is a given. Universities are fuckfests. If you haven't an education you are likely to earn less so those two correlate with each other anyway.
>Believing sharmutas' larps
NGMI

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist