A response to moonblunts autism.

CFW432

CFW432

ABOS. MUST. DIE.
"This retarded currycel @W@waqui98 legit made a thread saying the government should use taxpayer’s money to buy incels surgery"

Why don't you go on and finish the entire original post which you obviously would agree with, since you clearly are eugenics minded.

"Then this low t faggot cried to me saying it’s completely fair because even curry women don’t like them and being ugly affects their “mental health😢😢”"

"Nigga, if even your own women don’t want u it’s clearly nature’s intention for you to go extinct and die alone, why the fuck should we pay to help inferior people breed up, JFL you’d be doing nothing but dirtying the gene pool u entitled fuck."

Lmao the original post already answers this, that ugly and average looking people would not be allowed to have any children thereby be allowed to pass on their genes. Again you are taking things out of context.

"ALSO JUST FUCKING LOL AT THIS DELUSIONAL CURRYCEL THINKING HE’S APPROACHING HIS “LOOKSMATCH” WHEN HE APPROACHES WHITE AND LATINA WOMEN:feelskek::feelskek:"

Lmao I don't actually think I look bad in that pic jfl, are you telling me AVERAGE and ugly looking Latinas deserve better than that? BTW that's not how your average latina girl looks, that's a high tier if not stacylite latina, and I would never hit on that. You're beyond delusional.

YOUVE BEEN BLACKPILLED FOR 2 YEARS AND STILL HAVENT LEARNED YOUR PLACE U FUCKING PERPETUATED GENETIC MISTAKE, UR RACE IS AT THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE HIERARCHY. YOU SAID IT YOURSELF, IF IT WASNT FOR ARRANGED MARRIAGE YOU WOULD BE EXTINCT LIKE NATURE WANTS U TO BE. YOU WOULD LITERALLY NEED TO BE A CHADPREET THAT PASSES AS A DIFFERENT RACE TO HAVE A WHITE NORMIES SMV YOU FUCKING DELUSIONAL ABOMINATION, BECAUSE IF GIGACHADPREET HAD YOUR PHENO HE WOULD STILL BE GETTING REJECTED BY WHITE/LATINA BECKIES

Well actually in my case, my parents literally had a "love" marriage. Like my mom literally ran away from her house to be with my dad lmao. Lmao but yes, in most cases back then from that generation, most were as a result of arranged marriages. Nowadays lmao, literally no one does it unless they come from some remote village, and if it does happen girls have been empowered to reject any suitor that their parents bring them, which they do judiciously.

YOURE WORTH LESS THAN THE GUM ON THE BOTTOM OF A LATINA’S SHOE, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK U DESERVE ANYTHING FROM THEM OR ANY OTHER SUPERIOR RACE U HYPERGAMOUS FOID:lul::lul:

Do i have to remind you that you’re not a cripple, but instead some lazy disgusting virgin slob who can work just fine for their money like everyone else? And if you weren’t such an abused weirdo freak like you are here then maybe you’d be able to get a looksmatch from your own kind irl. Crazy i know

Most of the population get by just fine being ugly, you’re acting like most niggas are chads:lul::lul::lul: Get your own shit or deal with it and move on, if being ugly really hurts your “mEnTal hEalTh” so bad get a fucking psychologist or your own money you fucking pussy or just straight up kill yourself we don’t need more ugly crybabies like u roaming the earth anyways

Lmao average is still average Jfl, and if we are going by your OWN logic, why do blacks hit on whites, if blacks are of an inferior race? Jfl if you actually think that I act or talk the same way I do on here, in the outside world. Unless people ever ask me anything pertaining to lookism (which they never do) I never speak about any of this shit to normies because there is obviously no point. Do I have to remind you that I have been rejected by a curry girl in my past (anyone that is wondering can read the story on my last post that this autist is sperging about lmao). Why don't YOU get it, that curry girls in the west are literally whites or chadpreet only? I'm sorry lmao, but I don't consider betabuxxing a viable means of companionship neither relationship wise, or financially wise so I rather not do that.

Jfl you mistake unattractive peoples silence as them, "getting along fine". No dumbass it's because of people like you who take pleasure in our suffering and don't take it as something serious, thats why no one speaks out, because we know there will be no point. Also I just got back home from my enlistment in the airforce, don't worry lol about me taking your money, because I have already saved up enough of my own money to take care some of my surgeries

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Albeacho, Deleted member and 3 others
Dnr 🍛

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 7580, buckchadley31 and 8 others
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
C8D487C2 D167 4241 9C62 68FD32BB9469
xd

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Arcturus, Deleted member 11758, TheEndHasNoEnd and 5 others
Damm bro you know your not getting school credit for this essay right?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
"This retarded currycel @W@waqui98 legit made a thread saying the government should use taxpayer’s money to buy incels surgery"

Why don't you go on and finish the entire original post which you obviously would agree with, since you clearly are eugenics minded.

"Then this low t faggot cried to me saying it’s completely fair because even curry women don’t like them and being ugly affects their “mental health😢😢”"

"Nigga, if even your own women don’t want u it’s clearly nature’s intention for you to go extinct and die alone, why the fuck should we pay to help inferior people breed up, JFL you’d be doing nothing but dirtying the gene pool u entitled fuck."

Lmao the original post already answers this, that ugly an average people would not be allowed to have any children thereby be allowed to pass on their genes. Again you are taking things out of context.

"ALSO JUST FUCKING LOL AT THIS DELUSIONAL CURRYCEL THINKING HE’S APPROACHING HIS “LOOKSMATCH” WHEN HE APPROACHES WHITE AND LATINA WOMEN:feelskek::feelskek:"

Lmao I don't actually think I look bad in that pic jfl, are you telling me AVERAGE and ugly looking Latinas deserve better than that? BTW that's not how your average latina girl looks, that's a high tier if not stacylite latina, and I would never hit on that. You're beyond delusional.

YOUVE BEEN BLACKPILLED FOR 2 YEARS AND STILL HAVENT LEARNED YOUR PLACE U FUCKING PERPETUATED GENETIC MISTAKE, UR RACE IS AT THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE HIERARCHY. YOU SAID IT YOURSELF, IF IT WASNT FOR ARRANGED MARRIAGE YOU WOULD BE EXTINCT LIKE NATURE WANTS U TO BE. YOU WOULD LITERALLY NEED TO BE A CHADPREET THAT PASSES AS A DIFFERENT RACE TO HAVE A WHITE NORMIES SMV YOU FUCKING DELUSIONAL ABOMINATION, BECAUSE IF GIGACHADPREET HAD YOUR PHENO HE WOULD STILL BE GETTING REJECTED BY WHITE/LATINA BECKIES

Well actually in my case, my parents literally had a "love" marriage. Like my mom literally ran away from her house to be with my dad lmao. Lmao but yes, in most cases back then from that generation, most were as a result of arranged marriages. Nowadays lmao, literally no one does it unless they come from some remote village, and if it does happen girls have been empowered to reject any suitor that their parents bring them, which they do judiciously.

YOURE WORTH LESS THAN THE GUM ON THE BOTTOM OF A LATINA’S SHOE, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK U DESERVE ANYTHING FROM THEM OR ANY OTHER SUPERIOR RACE U HYPERGAMOUS FOID:lul::lul:

Do i have to remind you that you’re not a cripple, but instead some lazy disgusting virgin slob who can work just fine for their money like everyone else? And if you weren’t such an abused weirdo freak like you are here then maybe you’d be able to get a looksmatch from your own kind irl. Crazy i know

Most of the population get by just fine being ugly, you’re acting like most niggas are chads:lul::lul::lul: Get your own shit or deal with it and move on, if being ugly really hurts your “mEnTal hEalTh” so bad get a fucking psychologist or your own money you fucking pussy or just straight up kill yourself we don’t need more ugly crybabies like u roaming the earth anyways

Lmao average is still average Jfl, and if we are going by that logic, why do blacks hit on whites if they are of an inferior race? Jfl if you actually think that I act or talk the same way I do on here, on the outside world. Unless people ever ask me anything pertaining to lookism (which they never do) I never speak about any of this shit to normies because there is obviously no point. Do I have to remind you that I have been rejected by a curry girl in my past (anyone that is wondering can read the story on my last post that this autist is sperging about lmao). Why don't YOU get it, that curry girls in the west are literally whites or chadpreet only? I'm sorry lmao, but I don't consider betabuxxing a viable means of companionship neither relationship wise, or financially wise so I rather not do that.

Jfl you mistake unattractive peoples silence as them, "getting along fine". No dumbass it's because of people like you who take pleasure in our suffering and don't take it as something serious that no one speaks out, because we know there will be no point. Also I just got back home from my enlistment in the airforce, don't worry lol about me taking your money, because I have already saved up enough of my own money to take care some of my surgeries
You mog me hard and better pheno
Fuck you

i wonder if a single person even read that ngl

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
imagine writing this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexAP, Deleted member 6403 and gamma
Screenshot 20210708 033729 YouTube

• JFL
Reactions: hennypapi
You’re Indian be grateful you’re not a gook like me
-indian

-being grateful

Lmao pick one.

That being said, east asians have K-POP coming through to the west steadily, and its actually starting to be accepted somewhat by the masses. Im not sure how much of it its an smv boost it is for east asian males, but it definitely paints east asians (especially koreans) in a more favorable light that they were seen before, the only thing holding you guys back is China's constant power struggle with the west, plus obviously your facial features.

Compare this to the literal constant memeing about bollywood, curry culture as a whole, curries just being straight up called physically unattractive, and the 3rd world conditions of curry countries, and just lmao i cant believe you told me to be grateful that im a curry.

• JFL
Reactions: goldensoul
-indian

-being grateful

Lmao pick one.

That being said, east asians have K-POP coming through to the west steadily, and its actually starting to be accepted somewhat by the masses. Im not sure how much of it its an smv boost it is for east asian males, but it definitely paints east asians (especially koreans) in a more favorable light that they were seen before, the only thing holding you guys back is China's constant power struggle with the west, plus obviously your facial features.

Compare this to the literal constant memeing about bollywood, curry culture as a whole, curries just being straight up called physically unattractive, and the 3rd world conditions of curry countries, and just lmao i cant believe you told me to be grateful that im a curry.
And you’re lean and tall.
Fuck you
You’re ungrateful and a volcel and good looking
Live my life for a day

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
-indian

-being grateful

Lmao pick one.

Cope curries have high smv. @PrestonYnot

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
And you’re lean and tall.
Fuck you
You’re ungrateful and a volcel and good looking
Live my life for a day
Listen lmao literally the only thing i have going for me is my height, and HONESTLY NOT EVEN THAT. I live in a western white country and im apart of the zoomer/zillenial generation, my competition are a bunch of youthful, prettyboy, tiktok haircut, 6'2 white chadlites lmao. Do you really think i am standing out for anything. Do you not see all these threads were people are posting my pics as proof that im ugly or something JUST LMAO. Sometimes i regret posting my pics here, but then i realize that the fags that are calling me out are too cowardly to post their own so i just laugh. Listen, i have no doubt in my mind that east asian males are down low, fuck i'd say you are literally just a step above being curry, which is obviously not good, BUT ITS BETTER THAN BEING FUCKING CURRY. If you were as tall as me i bet you'd mog me. My face is average at best, and just straight up ugly at worst. I have nothing to be "grateful" for when i actually introspect about my life.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Cope curries have high smv. @PrestonYnot
Idk man but users here(including you) have shown me pics of many curry slayers with proof who don't even look good. They are usually thugmaxxed and NT.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Idk man but many users here(including you) have shown me pics of many curry slayers who don't even look good. They are usually thugmaxxed and NT.
Looks dont matter for curries or blacks. Only whites.

no im too scared of him
Jfl why, he's literally a low IQ sperg that actually think blacks have it the worst. JFL when his people are literally sexually fetishized and worshipped in media everyday even though they are committing the most amount of crimes. Meanwhile curries who commit the least amount of crimes are literally seen as repulsive monsters and everyone cheers when we get killed by some random thug whenever it comes on the news. JFL.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345

Lmao the original post already answers this, that ugly and average looking people would not be allowed to have any children thereby be allowed to pass on their genes. Again you are taking things out of context.

Lmao average is still average Jfl, and if we are going by your OWN logic, why do blacks hit on whites, if blacks are of an inferior race? Jfl if you actually think that I act or talk the same way I do on here, in the outside world. Unless people ever ask me anything pertaining to lookism (which they never do) I never speak about any of this shit to normies because there is obviously no point. Do I have to remind you that I have been rejected by a curry girl in my past (anyone that is wondering can read the story on my last post that this autist is sperging about lmao). Why don't YOU get it, that curry girls in the west are literally whites or chadpreet only? I'm sorry lmao, but I don't consider betabuxxing a viable means of companionship neither relationship wise, or financially wise so I rather not do that.

Jfl you mistake unattractive peoples silence as them, "getting along fine". No dumbass it's because of people like you who take pleasure in our suffering and don't take it as something serious, thats why no one speaks out, because we know there will be no point. Also I just got back home from my enlistment in the airforce, don't worry lol about me taking your money, because I have already saved up enough of my own money to take care some of my surgeries
why would you type all of that?

tenor.gif

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Jfl why, he's literally a low IQ sperg that actually think blacks have it the worst. JFL when his people are literally sexually fetishized and worshipped in media everyday even though they are committing the most amount of crimes. Meanwhile curries who commit the least amount of crimes are literally seen as repulsive monsters and everyone cheers when we get killed by some random thug whenever it comes on the news. JFL.
im a bit scared of you too ngl

True curries dont need looks.
A general trend I noticed is as long as a guy is thugmaxxed u r guaranteed to get pussy doesn't matter how ugly u are. If u can pull off that thug look u get laid

Didnt read but i liked the title

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432

should i be active incel here KLOLGL LOVE LOVE YOU

Idk man but users here(including you) have shown me pics of many curry slayers with proof who don't even look good. They are usually thugmaxxed and NT.
Bro Asians are subhumans don’t fall for the KPOP meme. Girls just find them pretty not sexually attractive.

• So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and johncruz12345
Bro Asians are subhumans don’t fall for the KPOP meme. Girls just find them pretty not sexually attractive.
True. Kpop stars are seen as gay best friends.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
How? There are literal sub reddits full of women simping for my avi

Last edited:
@moonblunt its over.

wtf did i just read

We do not care